Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being chivalrous or having a chivalrous mindset towards foids is totally alien to me

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
The other day as I was walking towards a restaurant to pick up my food, a fuckin noodlewhore got to the door about the same time I did from the other direction. I was slightly ahead of her so I reached for the door handle and as I opened it, I went in first lol.

I see that simps who hold the door for women or act chivalrous towards them in other ways, must do so because they actually get some attention and validation from foids. They either have girlfriends currently or have had girlfriends in the past. Or they have some female friends. They don't get consistently treated with hostility, disdain, and ridicule (like a LOT of us Asian men do, no one takes us seriously, we are ugly, around 5'6 give or take, and look like children).

Foids talk to us and treat us in an arrogant manner. Actually, some of you may notice that noodlewhores talk to non-white men of color with an arrogant tone. Just because they have a low value white male as a boyfriend, all of a sudden they think they are white whores and talk and act arrogant towards other minorities in general.

Nowadays I'm arrogant and hateful ass fuck. I act in a really asshole-ish manner around foids. Not making eye contact, responding in a rude way to them or ignoring them completely.

Being polite is more so about your own values and standards not the other person. I used to stay etiquette to impress bitches

Its no more mr nice guy for me. I'm taking a playbook from the niggers. Niggers practice what is called uncivil disobedience imo.

I will practice uncivil disobedience in general from now on especially towards foids.

There are things that are unwritten in law that people know to abide by. Social norms. Fuck that shit. I'll blast my music. I'll litter. Complain about food. Hold up the line and ask for refunds. Want warmer fries. Etc... Do nigger shit in general. I hate society and I fuckin hate racist foids. I didn't decide to be a 5'6 ugly gook thats never been on a date in my life in my mid 30s.

I've been actually thinking about pissing or shitting on the sidewalk at night since it is basically allowed here anyways.

Last edited:
I hold the door open for ugly men but always slip in and let the door close right behind me if there’s a foid coming in the building right behind me

Its no more mr nice guy for me. I'm taking a playbook from the niggers. Niggers practice what is called uncivil disobedience imo.

I will practice uncivil disobedience in general from now on especially towards foids.

There are things that are unwritten in law that people know to abide by. Social norms. Fuck that shit. I'll blast my music. I'll litter. Complain about food. Hold up the line and ask for refunds. Want warmer fries. Etc... Do nigger shit in general. I hate society and I fuckin hate racist foids. I didn't decide to be a 5'6 ugly gook thats never been on a date in my life in my mid 30s.
You have to completely break tenacity of many bullshit morals you grew up with. It's difficult to just be low inhib in a finger click.
I've been actually thinking about pissing or shitting on the sidewalk at night since it is basically allowed here anyways.
Yes good start

holes do not like chivalry or respectful men.

the only thing they like and understand is violence.

holes do not like chivalry or respectful men.

the only thing they like and understand is violence.
Yes this is the problem, the chivalry is absolutely worthless, it has no value ascribed to it by modern society and especially white women and other women in general. If you are low value and chivalrous it is literally worthless, it is given absolutely no value, the only person that gets any reciprocal behaviour is chad or a high value man who is chivalrous, again its the person doing the behaviour not the behaviour itself THAT IS THE WHOLE CAKE.

It is this gap that i cant take and has pushed me over the edge into OP's angle, THE HUGE GAP BETWEEN HIGH VALUE AND LOW VALUE MEN DOING THE SAME ACTION, IN THE SAME CONTEXT EVERYTHING THE SAME EXCEPT WHO IS DOING IT, BUT THE RESULT IS CRAZILY DIFFERENT.

It literally renders "being nice" completely irrelevent to the conversation of interaction, as the only factor that actually influences the outcome is being perceived as high or low value, LITERALLY EVERYTHING ELSE IS DOESNT FACTOR INTO THE ANALYSIS ESPECIALLY BY WOMEN. hey only respond to power and how much people are perceived to have, this is the only factor in the equation they are running mentally, everything else has a value of 0.00000000000000000000000000000000001

As sch I treat women if they show this entitled attitude, like complete whores right off the bat with no eye contact, no communication, no acknowledgement, no favours or chivalry or help they get exactly zero even if i dont know them and see them acting high.

The real problem is women expect this chivalry as a base line, by EVERY MAN NO MATTER HOW SHE TREATS THEM AS A HUMAN RIGHT ALMOST. She expects to treat a man like shit but get the chivalry for free as a base line of behaviour.