Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Being chad is cope

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
You need to be more, you need to be 10/10 gigachad. Any imperfection as a man permanently taints you. Women in their reproductive nature look for any flaws in men to disqualify them as mates. If you aren't flawless its OVER

In 2025 chads who are only 9/10s will post here, in 2030 femoids will all go lesbian

It's the foid using the Chad rather than the Chad using the foid.
Foids have the power in the sense that men have to please them OR ELSE ... or else they get locked away as "rapists" and they lose their jobs, their social existence gets destroyed, etc.
Chad does not have the institutional, the political, the media power to destroy a foid. The foid has the power to destroy Chad once Chad, say, suffers from erectile dysfunction or whatever.

Also, LTR with shit cunt females are generally to be avoided. It's not like fuckfoids actually make your life better in a LTR, they are nasty, sarcastic, dirty beings. The real problem is that the fuckfoids have more and more power while we're witnessing a general niggerization of ALL men.

I remember some black MGTOW dude who had a good Youtube channel before Youtube shoaed him. And he had a video about why it's mostly white men going ER etc. And he said that what we can witness today is the general "niggerization" of ALL men. And white men haven't really developed coping mechanisms for that yet. They are taken more or less by surprise and hence are more likely to end up as school shooters etc:

'TIS done—but yesterday a King! And arm’d with Kings to strive—And now thou art a nameless thing: So abject—yet alive!

Low IQ post.
This. Women's standards are rising, true, but GigaChads are 1% of the population and most guys are dating by age 30, so you're wrong. Also, while appearance is extremely important, it's not the only factor by far. You have status, money, friends, race and a ton of other factors. You can be a 5/10 normie, but you can compensate enough to get a woman, though she'll be unattractive.

good job, another +1 on your postcount.

dude you are coping stop it

i understand the 80/20 rule

but this post is just cmpletly biased and have no fundament rather that the desire of being right about your fears

Legit. Chad gets Gigachad's scraps.

Thats a cope I would like to add to my list :feelscry:

It's the foid using the Chad rather than the Chad using the foid.
Foids have the power in the sense that men have to please them OR ELSE ... or else they get locked away as "rapists" and they lose their jobs, their social existence gets destroyed, etc.
Chad does not have the institutional, the political, the media power to destroy a foid. The foid has the power to destroy Chad once Chad, say, suffers from erectile dysfunction or whatever.

Also, LTR with shit cunt females are generally to be avoided. It's not like fuckfoids actually make your life better in a LTR, they are nasty, sarcastic, dirty beings. The real problem is that the fuckfoids have more and more power while we're witnessing a general niggerization of ALL men.

I remember some black MGTOW dude who had a good Youtube channel before Youtube shoaed him. And he had a video about why it's mostly white men going ER etc. And he said that what we can witness today is the general "niggerization" of ALL men. And white men haven't really developed coping mechanisms for that yet. They are taken more or less by surprise and hence are more likely to end up as school shooters etc:

'TIS done—but yesterday a King! And arm’d with Kings to strive—And now thou art a nameless thing: So abject—yet alive!

Holy shit, super IQ post tbh, I- i never even thought about this shit damn, just damn.

In 2025 chads who are only 9/10s will post here, in 2030 femoids will all go lesbian
We will have sexbots by then. Women will become irrelevant