Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Being Chad/Female is effortless

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
No foid has ever made an effort to initiate a conversation with me
No foid has ever carried a conversation when I spoke to her
No foid has ever invited me anywhere, or made it apparent she actually wants to exist around me
No foid has stared me down, maintained eye contact or anything that indicates she sees me as more than a sack of meat
I have never been given advantage for what I was, in any faucet of life, ever. I was never given a pass because I am good looking, or because of my gender or because of my race. People in general are not interested in me at all, the only way I can make someone pay attention to me is because it is not about me, ie some kind of advantage or money.
I am completely worthless as a being and only carry value because of what I do, not because of what I am.

Being Chad or Female is effortless. You cannot even imagine, it really is literally "just exist". You can approach faint shadows of what it might feel like with your imagination and by spending your time obsessing over it like an absolute loser. Effortless means you don't even know it's supposed to take effort. Women really do think this is how the world works for everyone.

just personality max br0

just personality max br0
you cant personalitymax when absolutely noone gives a fuck about you
If I was treated with some moderate curiosity or got the chance to play the game or something for fucks sake
this is like playing football with no legs
what in the fuck am I supposed to do here

you cant personalitymax when absolutely noone gives a fuck about you
If I was treated with some moderate curiosity or got the chance to play the game or something for fucks sake
this is like playing football with no legs
what in the fuck am I supposed to do here
Copemaxxing Or ropemaxxing is our only options.

literally all u have to do as a foid to live the most blissful life is to just be normal weight yet so many cant even do that.. if baffles my mind tbh

Chad has more effort compared to foids

All foids have to do is exist(or be 16 or older)and they will have orbiters already

Chad still has to worry about getting #MeToo'd in this day and age

i love how normies bring on useless arguments like "just become a female bro". I don't have to become a female or want to become one to state that life is much easier for them.

You can literally be born with a vagina and people give you respect everywhere no matter what.