Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being Called Cute Is An Insult

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Its over if a foid called you cute. You may think that its good but its not. They also call cute to babies and animals. If they call you cute this means you are not a hot tall giga chad but a baby. Do not take cute word as a compliment.

Okay. Good. I've never been called cute by foids anyways.

Its over if a foid called you cute. You may think that its good but its not. They also call cute to babies and animals. If they call you cute this means you are not a hot tall giga chad but a baby. Do not take cute word as a compliment.
If they don’t want to fuck you then they shouldn’t compliment your appearance. I hate when bitches do this shit

I always took cute as:"ugly but funny"

True.
People call cute a small thing, like a baby, a pet or a plushie.
It means that if a foid calls you cute, she clearly sees you as an inferior thing, sth smaller than her.
And if a foid ever told you that you were cute, you're a fakecel and should be banned but that's sth else. :feelshmm:

But anyway I'd rather women to call me "cute" than being watched with eyes of disgust and rejection. :feelsbadman:

What if I was called cute by a blonde milf?:waitwhat:

she thinks you're a dog.

Girls look at me and say ew or yuck:feelscry:

Cute means she sees you as a gay friend that she wouldnt fuck, and hot means she wants you to creampie her over and over again

hes cute = hes not alpha macho chad enough for me.

I notice chad's girlfriends always call them cute

yeah. this will prove that she does not see u as a real man who will fuck her endlessly

Not like foids have called me cute before anyways, but I completely agree. Cute =/= hot.

Cute is just a replacement word when they don't want to hurt you (if they are "friends" (JFL) with you).

i think that any women have never even said anything nice about me xd:feelsaww:

Depends on the context of situation.

Okay. Good. I've never been called cute by foids anyways.
29362.jpg

Cute = I pity you
42580.jpg

Cute= Feminine, girlish boy, orbiter, emotional supporter.
Handsome= Chad, Fuckable

and what if they call you sexy?

Cute= Feminine, girlish boy, orbiter, emotional supporter.
Handsome= Chad, Fuckable
handsome is an overused word. Everyone from your parents to grandparents use that word even to call incels handsome. The word has no meaning.

handsome is an overused word. Everyone from your parents to grandparents use that word even to call incels handsome. The word has no meaning.
No one has ever called me Handsome.
Only a foid once called me cute

Cute=Not absolutely repugnant to look at but not sexually attractive in the least
Learned that back in highschool

Cute=Not absolutely repugnant to look at but not sexually attractive in the least
Learned that back in highschool
so you're cute ? :feelswhat:

So there are people being called cute on this forum?

chads.is

You’re cute