Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Being brown is death even in South America

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
I have brown skin and I'm treated like dirt in SA, even when I'm not showing my face.

I've never seen so much hatred for a skin tone that matches what people have for brown, especially from women.

To be an attractive man with brown skin, you must be chad or giga chad. Even HTN (L/M/H are all the same in this case, it doesn't matter) gets treated like subhuman.

I have brown skin and I'm treated like dirt in SA, even when I'm not showing my face.

I've never seen so much hatred for a skin tone that matches what people have for brown, especially from women.

To be an attractive man with brown skin, you must be chad or giga chad. Even HTN (L/M/H are all the same in this case, it doesn't matter) gets treated like subhuman.
Goto USA, The woke mob hails you nigs as GODS!

The libs will help you Kek

Goto USA, The woke mob hails you nigs as GODS!

The libs will help you Kek
Liberal women are even more attracted to white men. They want white like never before.

I envy black and white people, being brown is a curse and it makes me hate mestiza foids

True.
You have to be white to be happy