Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being born in the medieval age sucks. Imagine 60000+ years later

W

wastedTime

Officer
★★★
I made a list of great things that will MOST LIKELY exist 60k years later:

1. Human longevity extended to 200 years
  2. 5-7 workday gone. Working 2 days per week will be enough to sustain a cheap lifestyle
  3. All the 3rd world problems and poverty gone

4. Incel problems solved
  5. Robot girlfriends exist

6. Some stronger drugs are legal
  7. Virtual worlds and games are on the next level
  8. Its probably common to use virtual worlds and stronger drugs in the same time
  9. Probably possible to transport yourself to virtual world somehow, or at least make it seem like youre there personally

10. Religions gone
  11. Painless and instant suicide button/pill/injection/method

12. Space exploration and planet colonization is a common thing
  13. Probably some humans (civilians) already live on other planets
  14. Wouldnt be a shock if there were space battles already happening either between space pirates and space police or between us and aliens

15. Either some or all countries merged. Everyone on earth speaks the same language

16. Probably way more
What do you think?
It really sucks we were born in age where games and anime are still bad, and the only entertainment is internet, and you have to work 5 days a week just to survive. Pretty fucked up :fuk:

I wasnt born with the mentality of a slave, thats why its harder for me to accept that fact.
That i was born in the age of apes, that i have to be a slave till I die, that I will be sad, lonely and suffer basically 95% of my life, that i wont get a gf even though our brains will make us feel all sorts of negative feelings because of living as single long term.

Lets be honest we are here by chance. You were born not as a bug but as a human just by chance. The fact that you were born around year 2000 and not in 62000 is also by chance. The fact that you were born on earth and not some other planet(if there are any habitable planets with living beings on it) is also by chance.

The "YOU" that has to suffer now, aka your consciousness, is something that was developed/created by your brain when you were very young, maybe even still in mothers belly.
Theres nothing like souls and other retarded crap like that. Your 'soul' aka you is limited to your brain. its in your head only
Not like it matters though
I dont even know why im typing this, i guess im just super frustrated

We’re born to pave the road for future generation by wageslaving

60k years
If humanity even lasts that long, but I agree with you
fuck being a slave till the day you die with almost no compensation

fuck off away from me kiddie fiddler I don´t have any mental issues:feelswhat: (in video game)
i hate how this forum was infested with shitposters

This might be reality 60 years from now, technology grows exponentially.

This might be reality 60 years from now, technology grows exponentially.
You will not get shit in 60 years lol
you will just get faster pc components

(id say computers are faster than they need to be already)

I made a list of great things that will MOST LIKELY exist 60k years later:

1. Human longevity extended to 200 years
  2. 5-7 workday gone. Working 2 days per week will be enough to sustain a cheap lifestyle
  3. All the 3rd world problems and poverty gone

4. Incel problems solved
  5. Robot girlfriends exist

6. Some stronger drugs are legal
  7. Virtual worlds and games are on the next level
  8. Its probably common to use virtual worlds and stronger drugs in the same time
  9. Probably possible to transport yourself to virtual world somehow, or at least make it seem like youre there personally

10. Religions gone
  11. Painless and instant suicide button/pill/injection/method

12. Space exploration and planet colonization is a common thing
  13. Probably some humans (civilians) already live on other planets
  14. Wouldnt be a shock if there were space battles already happening either between space pirates and space police or between us and aliens

15. Either some or all countries merged. Everyone on earth speaks the same language

16. Probably way more
What do you think?
It really sucks we were born in age where games and anime are still bad, and the only entertainment is internet, and you have to work 5 days a week just to survive. Pretty fucked up :fuk:

I wasnt born with the mentality of a slave, thats why its harder for me to accept that fact.
That i was born in the age of apes, that i have to be a slave till I die, that I will be sad, lonely and suffer basically 95% of my life, that i wont get a gf even though our brains will make us feel all sorts of negative feelings because of living as single long term.

Lets be honest we are here by chance. You were born not as a bug but as a human just by chance. The fact that you were born around year 2000 and not in 62000 is also by chance. The fact that you were born on earth and not some other planet(if there are any habitable planets with living beings on it) is also by chance.

The "YOU" that has to suffer now, aka your consciousness, is something that was developed/created by your brain when you were very young, maybe even still in mothers belly.
Theres nothing like souls and other retarded crap like that. Your 'soul' aka you is limited to your brain. its in your head only
Not like it matters though
I dont even know why im typing this, i guess im just super frustrated
Space exploration/colonization would come about to be in the 23rd century with the Alcubierre drive:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

Space exploration/colonization would come about to be in the 23rd century with the Alcubierre drive:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:
lol looks like some smart shit

but its just a speculation and no one developed it yet even though they had the concept laid out in front of them

so it wont happen

may its so gay how we will never experience all this sci fi shit

lol looks like some smart shit

but its just a speculation and no one developed it yet even though they had the concept laid out in front of them

so it wont happen
We don't yet have such a deep understanding of the universe and its fabric yet, but I'll expect in the 23rd century, the first interstellar travels will occur, albeit, at first, between small distances (5-10 Ly). :feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

may its so gay how we will never experience all this sci fi shit
Of course not:feelswhat::feelswhat: unless we come up with a way to achieve immortality, and I wouldn't want to live forever as an incel:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

LMAO no. None of that will ever happen. They were predicting much of the same shit in the 50s. Instead we got internet, smartphones and social media being used to manipulate people's most base instincts for profit.

Civilization will collapse within the century. People will kill their neighbors for a can of beans, there will be roaming gangs of cannibals, all technology we know today will be viewed as mysterious artifacts of the past. Kind of a bittersweet whitepill if you hate the current order.

We either Regress or constantly have world wars and stagnant progression. Or yea Humans actually achieve Valhalla and everything is good.

I Wish i was Born way into the Future aswell. :feelsclown:

Do you not see that it’s all going downhill and not upwards?

I dont think humans will last that Long