Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being bluepilled costed me one date

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
When I was 22 I met a girl via an acquaintance of mine. The three of us would attend classes together. The girl would laugh with whatever I said and she would always comment on how smat and insightful I was. That was the only person that ever cared about my ingenuity and show it. She was strange ethnic girl. She was not facially ugly but she lacked a sense of style and her hair were awful. Not very easy to get hard with. A bit dumb too.

After knowing her for a few months I decided to ask her out. At the time I was into the whole "Alpha male" cope and I believed that it was my beta personality that held me back. I wanted to lose my virginity and she was the only candidate in my proximity. My plan was to pump and dump her. I told her to go out together and she agreed. She said she was free in general so we could schedule it any day I wanted. A date was arranged.

As soon as I went home I started to question wether I liked her or not. My intentions were not the best. It didn't feel right going out with a girl I didn't give a fuck about. So I texted her and cancelled it. I was bluepilled at the time so I didn't regret it because I believed that the right one would eventually come and my first time would be meaningful and shit.

Of course, that never happened. Every girl is repulsed by me. I get rejected every fucking time. I turned 23 and I'm still a dateless KHV. Fuck being a subhuman. On top of that, the girl I didn't go out with looksmaxed and is now a strong 7. She ascended to a feminine godess and mogs most girls in STEM. And of course, she doesn't talk to me anymore because I'm subhuman trash compared to her and her Chad boyfriend. Fuck this shit.

If I was blackpilled back in the day I would have known how easy women have it and I would date that bitch. Fuck the bluepill and it's lies. That shit deprived me of the only chance I had to go on a date. Now, I'm willing to fuck girls way worse than her but still get rejected. Being subhuman sucks but being a bluepilled subhuman is worse.

TL;DR
I had a date but cancelled it. The girl looksmaxed, got with a Chad while I rot in inceldom

RE: Fuck the bluepill and it's lies

well who's fucking fault is that now?

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
well who's fucking fault is that now?

Bluepill made me emotionally immature. There are no wrong people only wrong ideas.

Another fakecel added to the list.

CopingGymcel said:
Another fakecel added to the list.

How the fuck am I fakecel? I'M KHV AND DATELESS.

incelman said:

You turned down a date, aka. volcel.

CopingGymcel said:

She woud probably friendzone me.

incelman said:
She woud probably friendzone me.

Still branded a volcel for turning down a date.

Gambler being gambler again.

CopingGymcel said:

I will add him.

Bushladen008 said:
I will add him.

haha, please do. Would be fucking hilarious.

This is definitely Gambler. This annoying retard just sits here all day condemning anyone who dares to say something original here, yet he is the biggest Chad on the sub.

ItheIthe said:
This is definitely Gambler. This annoying retard just sits here all day condemning anyone who dares to say something original here, yet he is the biggest Chad on the sub.

Where else would Gambler go. It makes perfect sense.

Unbearable2woman said:
Gambler being gambler again.

Dude, seriously, can you please stop with these "gambler" comments? Every time you make one of them someone baits it and the post derails. You are being neither funny nor clever bullying a felow incel. If you don't have anything to contribute to the thread then don't comment.

incelman said:
Dude, seriously, can you please stop with these "gambler" comments? Every time you make one of them someone baits it and the post derails. You are being neither funny nor clever bullying a felow incel. If you don't have anything to contribute to the thread then don't comment.

Shut up.

So basically, at first you were all redpilled alpha male, then you went full on blue pilled cuck and cancelled. You were a dumbass.

Kointo said:
So basically, at first you were all redpilled alpha male, then you went full on blue pilled cuck and cancelled. You were a dumbass.

Tbh if I was blackpilled I wouldn't have even made a move on her knowing her dating caliber. Redpill also talked about trying dating Stacies but I didn't realie she was a Stacy in the making.

Bushladen008 said:
I will add him.

Finally, the ultimate fakecel volcel Chad has been added to the list.

Girl showed interest in you and you cancel the date? lmao, I dont understand you mentalcels

incelman said:

You cancelled a date with a woman. You're a fakecel.

Normally I don't call people "fakecels", but you're the one who's super vocal against "fakecels", so I have no i have no qualms calling out your hypocrisy.

Give the guy a break, he obviously didn't know any better. Also it's pretty pointless to assume she'd even actually like him and not just use him for a free lunch or something.

I'd call him a fakecel when he actually turns down sex.

VLÖ said:
Give the guy a break, he obviously didn't know any better. Also it's pretty pointless to assume she'd even actually like him and not just use him for a free lunch or something.

Yes, this is my point exactly. She would probably friendzone me anyway. Getting a date means nothing if it doesn't lead to sex.

VLÖ said:

No way to know because he cancelled the date. If she was trying to use him for lunch he should've force her to split the bill.

incelman said:
Yes, this is my point exactly. She would probably friendzone me anyway. Getting a date means nothing if it doesn't lead to sex.

You canceled the date so how would you know if it was going to lead to sex or not?

Congratulations, you cucked yourself.

Nautica1983 said:
No way to know because he cancelled the date. If she was trying to use him for lunch he should've force her to split the bill.

You canceled the date so how would you know if it was going to lead to sex or not?

Based on the fact that I'm 23 KHV we both now how it would have turned out.

when they opened up this forum and dude started posting i could already see its a gambler, the only thing that doesnt fall into place that this dude is apparently 23 and gambler was like half way into 22 iirc

Ryo Hazuki said:
You cancelled a date with a woman.  You're a fakecel.

Normally I don't call people "fakecels", but you're the one who's super vocal against "fakecels", so I have no i have no qualms calling out your hypocrisy.

In my defense, based on the fact that she ignore sme nowdays we can conclude that she woud f zone me.

And you talk about fakecels? Fucking retard
incelman said:
In my defense, based on the fact that she ignore sme nowdays we can conclude that she woud f zone me.
Maybe because you were a fucking autist who turned her down?
What a convenient excuse for you to use though
>oh a girl LITERALLY showed interest in me and LITERALLY agreed on a date, but she would have friend zoned me anyways, I'm such an incel teehee XD I'm so subhuman :((

justforlulzandkeks said:
And you talk about fakecels? Fucking retard
Maybe because you were a fucking autist who turned her down?
What a convenient excuse for you to use though
>oh a girl LITERALLY showed interest in me and LITERALLY agreed on a date, but she would have friend zoned me anyways, I'm such an incel teehee XD I'm so subhuman :((

She didn't show interst. I ASKED her out.

incelman said:
She didn't show interst. I ASKED her out.

Accepting a date offer isn't showing interest? TIL

If you were a subhuman SHE WOULDN'T HAVE SAID YES.
incelman said:
The girl would laugh with whatever I said and she would always comment on how smat and insightful I was.
Oh no you had to ask her out, just like 95% of men. Are you seriously complaining about not being Chad? Chad is the only one who can get away with not asking women out

Framecel222 said:
Accepting a date offer isn't showing interest? TIL

It means she doens't have anything better to do.

I'm with OP on this, if what he says about himself is true he's still incel in the literal sense of the term.

justforlulzandkeks said:
Oh no you had to ask her out, just like 95% of men. Are you seriously complaining about not being Chad? Chad is the only one who can get away with not asking women out

Sex just happens.

incelman said:
justforlulzandkeks said:
Sex just happens.
Not for sub-Chad males who also fucking cancel dates
Lmao at this forum tbh, filled with fakecels and PSL faggots

justforlulzandkeks said:

What is PSL? I've seen it many times, but I still don't know what it refers to. I'm shit with acronyms.

Kointo said:
What is PSL? I've seen it many times, but I still don't know what it refers to. I'm shit with acronyms.
PUAhate/sluthate/lookism, forums similar to incels

Invite other low SMV to a date, I bet you'll get GF in no time

justforlulzandkeks said:

If she liked me she would have texted me

incelman said:
If she liked me she would have texted me

Shut the fuck up you autistic coping fakecel

justforlulzandkeks said:
Shut the fuck up you autistic coping fakecel

Girls text guys thye dig. The fact that she didn't means she didn't want my dick so there was no point in dating her.

incelman said:
Girls text guys thye dig. The fact that she didn't means she didn't want my dick so there was no point in dating her.
@Master
@Ryo Hazuki
@Sergeantincel
Can you please ban/warn this retard?

Incels cancelling dates? SMH I thought you were a truecel. Excommunicate this fakecel

Captvic said:
Incels cancelling dates? SMH I thought you were a truecel. Excommunicate this fakecel

It's her fault for not looksmaxing.

anon_899 said:

what does SMV mean?

anon_899 said:

That girl's SMV was higher than I thoght

7339er said:
what does SMV mean?

Sexual Market Value

We should really make a glossary, since the sub had one

incelman said: