Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being bluepilled costed me one date

I thought you said in another thread you never talked to a woman, and confirmed when asked if you were serious. Not sure if this is bait, or you lied and are a volcel, or you’re drunk and megacoping, but somethings up.

Stop going after daddy INCELMAN HES IS A TRUECEL.

He screams for the death of all normans.

The truest truecel.

Was getting caught as a fakecel part of your master plan?

cupcaker said:
Stop going after daddy INCELMAN HES IS A TRUECEL.

He screams for the death of all normans.

The truest truecel.

He's not a truecel, he's just a blackpilled Chadlite, which isn't an automatically bad thing in itself.

incelman said:
When I was 22 I met a girl via an acquaintance of mine. The three of us would attend classes together. The girl would laugh with whatever I said and she would always comment on how smat and insightful I was. That was the only person that ever cared about my ingenuity and show it. She was strange ethnic girl. She was not facially ugly but she lacked a sense of style and her hair were awful. Not very easy to get hard with. A bit dumb too.

After knowing her for a few months I decided to ask her out. At the time I was into the whole "Alpha male" cope and I believed that it was my beta personality that held me back. I wanted to lose my virginity and she was the only candidate in my proximity. My plan was to pump and dump her. I told her to go out together and she agreed. She said she was free in general so we could schedule it any day I wanted. A date was arranged.

As soon as I went home I started to question wether I liked her or not. My intentions were not the best. It didn't feel right going out with a girl I didn't give a fuck about. So I texted her and cancelled it. I was bluepilled at the time so I didn't regret it because I believed that the right one would eventually come and my first time would be meaningful and shit.

Of course, that never happened. Every girl is repulsed by me. I get rejected every fucking time. I turned 23 and I'm still a dateless KHV. Fuck being a subhuman. On top of that, the girl I didn't go out with looksmaxed and is now a strong 7. She ascended to a feminine godess and mogs most girls in STEM. And of course, she doesn't talk to me anymore because I'm subhuman trash compared to her and her Chad boyfriend. Fuck this shit.

If I was blackpilled back in the day I would have known how easy women have it and I would date that bitch. Fuck the bluepill and it's lies. That shit deprived me of the only chance I had to go on a date. Now, I'm willing to fuck girls way worse than her but still get rejected. Being subhuman sucks but being a bluepilled subhuman is worse.

TL;DR
I had a date but cancelled it. The girl looksmaxed, got with a Chad while I rot in inceldom
God fucking damn, i feel bad for you brocel. This is why truth matters even if it hurts

Kointo said:
He's not a truecel, he's just a blackpilled Chadlite, which isn't an automatically bad thing in itself.

Whaat proof do you have that he's chadlite?

anon_899 said:
Sexual Market Value

We should really make a glossary, since the sub had one

Then invite other female with a low SMV

You obviously can attract someone

What the fuck is this Bluepill tier shit? You don't invite anyone when you are subhuman. There aren;t any other girls stupid enough to agree on a date.

KV- said:
I thought you said in another thread you never talked to a woman, and confirmed when asked if you were serious. Not sure if this is bait, or you lied and are a volcel, or you’re drunk and megacoping, but somethings up.

I said I never talked to a woman till I was 21. And I don't see how am I a volcel if sex wasn't on the table.

Kointo said:

Chadlite? How?

alsalsk said:
God fucking damn, i feel bad for you brocel. This is why truth matters even if it hurts

Whaat proof do you have that he's chadlite?

You know, this is a fault of bluepill. I assumed she was just as lonely and unwanted as I was because blue pill gender dating equality shit like girls can be FA and girls can be incels. So I thought I dumped her and I was the cool guy. It too me months to realize who was the winner out of this. All she had to to do was fix her hair and clothes to slay. My looksmaxing failed me big time though. I can't fucking believe I got cucked so hard by that dumb bitch. Much education.

Come on, I thought you of all people would be a truecel but I guess not. You had an opportunity to get out of this hellhole and you blew it.
Not a single girl has ever complimented me, let alone agreed to go on a date.

Minjaze said:
Come on, I thought you of all people would be a truecel but I guess not. You had an opportunity to get out of this hellhole and you blew it.
Not a single girl has ever complimented me, let alone agreed to go on a date.

You don't know how it would have turned out. And she was nice to me because she had low self esteem. Now she won;t even talk with STEM subhumans like me.

incelman said:
What the fuck is this Bluepill tier shit? You don't invite anyone when you are subhuman. There aren;t any other girls stupid enough to agree on a date.

Keep making excuses, fakecel. It's obvious you can at least attract a female, you should at least try. Other people here don't even have a chance, while you have and you're still whining.

anon_899 said:
Keep making excuses, fakecel. It's obvious you can at least attract a female, you should at least try. Other people here don't even have a chance, while you have and you're still whining.

It was one fucking female and she only agreed to date me because she had 0 self esteem. Uglier girls than her are well aware of their dating capacities.

Sparky said:
Were you physically unable to get aroused over her incelman?

No. I had no problem getting hard with her but I thought that it wasn't right to objectify her that much.

incelman said:
It was one fucking female and she only agreed to date me because she had 0 self esteem. Uglier girls than her are well aware of their dating capacities.

Holy shit, at least try.

I didn't qualify me as an Incel until I approached some women, others here can relate too. Making excuses won't help you escape inceldom.

anon_899 said:
Holy shit, at least try.

I didn't qualify me as an Incel until I approached some women, others here can relate too. Making excuses won't help you escape inceldom.

I have tried with over 20 girls