Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being blackpilled vs keeping your sanity: The struggle

• Thread starter Inceldom Victim
  • Start date
I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
This forum faces life's ugliest truths head on. There is a ton of value in being able to see beyond the BS and seeing things for what they are, but knowledge is always a double-edged sword. Once you are blackpilled, you cannot go back and are in seemingly a perpetual state of depression going forward. Some have mentioned wanting to go back to being bluepilled so they can be happy again.

Going back to being bluepilled (ignorant) isn't possible, but there are ways we can make our lives a little more tolerable by not constantly reminding ourselves about how lonely/shitty our lives are. You can call this bluepilled, but we only have one life, do we really want to spend it making ourselves more depressed than we already are? Here are some things you can do:

1. Delete/limit use of social media. Why constantly remind yourself of what you're missing out on? People only show the good part of their lives on social media and never the bad, so you're what you're seeing isn't reflective of their real lives, only an idealized version. Why torture yourself unnecessarily?

2. Don't read those clickbait articles. Stop clicking on those fucking retarded articles about sex and relationships on stupid sites like Elite Daily, Buzzfeed, etc. Again, they only serve to continue to remind you of the painful lonely life you are already experiencing. Apply this to any media you consume that frequently mentions sex (this is hard, but you do what you can)

3. Don't follow crushes or oneitises. This is something normies do too, but there's really no good reason for this. You only open up yourself to more unnecessary pain if you know everything about what those girls are doing and who their new BF's/FWB's are.

4. Don't go looking up online dating experiments/make fake Tinder profiles. We KNOW women only pick men based on looks, especially on dating apps when they can window shop from hundreds of hot studs. Do you really want to open up that wound all the time? I know those threads pop up from time to time, but they never prove anything new, just remind us that our lives suck.

These are the only things that come to mind now, but there are many, many other things that while they won't change your life, can make inceldom a little bit more tolerable. Sex is everywhere in the media and it's a biological need. What I'm saying is just because I'm blackpilled doesn't mean I should unnecessarily torture myself.

just smoke weed to cope with the blackpill :smonk:

Already do all of those things, frankly I've never seen the point of using social media as an outcast, I didn't even have an Instagram before I tried to join a giveaway.

The truth will set you free

This forum faces life's ugliest truths head on. There is a ton of value in being able to see beyond the BS and seeing things for what they are, but knowledge is always a double-edged sword. Once you are blackpilled, you cannot go back and are in seemingly a perpetual state of depression going forward. Some have mentioned wanting to go back to being bluepilled so they can be happy again.

Going back to being bluepilled (ignorant) isn't possible, but there are ways we can make our lives a little more tolerable by not constantly reminding ourselves about how lonely/shitty our lives are. You can call this bluepilled, but we only have one life, do we really want to spend it making ourselves more depressed than we already are? Here are some things you can do:

1. Delete/limit use of social media. Why constantly remind yourself of what you're missing out on? People only show the good part of their lives on social media and never the bad, so you're what you're seeing isn't reflective of their real lives, only an idealized version. Why torture yourself unnecessarily?

2. Don't read those clickbait articles. Stop clicking on those fucking retarded articles about sex and relationships on stupid sites like Elite Daily, Buzzfeed, etc. Again, they only serve to continue to remind you of the painful lonely life you are already experiencing. Apply this to any media you consume that frequently mentions sex (this is hard, but you do what you can)

3. Don't follow crushes or oneitises. This is something normies do too, but there's really no good reason for this. You only open up yourself to more unnecessary pain if you know everything about what those girls are doing and who their new BF's/FWB's are.

4. Don't go looking up online dating experiments/make fake Tinder profiles. We KNOW women only pick men based on looks, especially on dating apps when they can window shop from hundreds of hot studs. Do you really want to open up that wound all the time? I know those threads pop up from time to time, but they never prove anything new, just remind us that our lives suck.

These are the only things that come to mind now, but there are many, many other things that while they won't change your life, can make inceldom a little bit more tolerable. Sex is everywhere in the media and it's a biological need. What I'm saying is just because I'm blackpilled doesn't mean I should unnecessarily torture myself.
Your supposed to face not only the evils of external world, but also our own darkness. This is an important practice in the occult. You must learn to master the darkness.

The truth will set you free
I'm not saying don't be blackpilled im saying don't torture yourself with the blackpill everyday to get more depressed

Meditation works wonders

I'm going insane