Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being Blackpilled has ruined 99% of music, movies, shows, etc. for me

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
All art turns to shit because it's either bluepilled and fake, or it's blackpilled and therefore rubbing our faces in the mud.

Art is supposed to enhance one's life, not remind him how utterly fucked he is.

Most forms of media have been cucked since the beggining of ages.
Just look at the ridiculous amount of love songs out there.

I can't watch any of it. I can only play vidya and even that is getting boring to me.

Most forms of media have been cucked since the beggining of ages.
Just look at the ridiculous amount of love songs out there.

Love songs will gradually be seen in the same way we see witchcraft and alchemy.

Just artifacts of human ignorance.

art is made by sexhavers for sexhavers we need to make our own

Music was probably my first blackpill. 99% of songs are about love and I noticed this at a very young age. I grew up never listening to music at all and normies find that extremely weird. Movies are better since there are some without foid influence.

I didn't renew my cable 19 years ago, haven't watched any tv since then, and I've only seen a couple movies, all of which I found boring and not believable.

Most music is just annoying normies singing about love, and trying to have fake happy feelings. So I just read in quiet.

Yeah love songs are cringy af.

Music was probably my first blackpill. 99% of songs are about love and I noticed this at a very young age. I grew up never listening to music at all and normies find that extremely weird. Movies are better since there are some without foid influence.

Ya normies can't believe there is people who don't like music. I've heard normies saying bluepilled things they heard in songs, like a girl singing that she chooses her man based on his personality.

All art turns to shit because it's either bluepilled and fake, or it's blackpilled and therefore rubbing our faces in the mud.

Tv shows and movies are for normies and soyboys anyway. If you want to listen to actual music start listening to Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Schumann, Chopin etc.

I don't know, possibly!
JFL im just trying to say there is nothing to cringe to romantic songs but we are doing it unconsciously to the level that it's physically hurt us dont try to belittle me u fucking idiot

Just ignore the lyrics, ez

JFL im just trying to say there is nothing to cringe to romantic songs but we are doing it unconsciously to the level that it's physically hurt us dont try to belittle me u fucking idiot
No, man, I find it cringy af. I think even if I was slaying. My Chaddam friend finds love song cringy too.

Ruined many things for me , yeah

This is very true... its hard to look back at fun games from my childhood that had epic stories where good eventually prevailed in the end and all the characters were happy, but its been tarnished by knowing the truth.

Im the same and i hate it because most movies or series always have CHADS in them. Its always CHAD CHAD CHAD all the fucking time. I find this whole CHAD worship highly annoying so i watch content with no specific CHADS in them

Same I can only digest very few shows or movies anymore

Breaking bad is the only bearable show for me, most actors are average to ugly, and all women are disgusting whores, literally, there is no one good woman in that show. Breaking Based.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back