Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being bigger and stronger than other men is better than being better looking

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Being bigger and stronger than your competition is better than being better looking if you’re 6’0 200lbs and the other man is 5’6 140lbs you have the advantage doesn’t matter how ugly your face is he’s disadvantaged even if he has a good looking face men are meant to be big and strong a 5’6 140 pound man is not even considered human to be considered human you gotta be 5’9 150+ pounds really 160 but 150-159 is good enough all through out history the bigger man has always been superior the bigger you are the more masculine you are I need to gain at least 20lbs to be considered human cause at my current weight I can’t even call myself a human

just be tall and fat bro

yes. I wish I were 6'8 and 350 pounds of muscle even with the same face I have now which is ugly, at least I'd know I can beat the living shit out of everyone

5'10 chad lite e-boy with negative T will outslay gymratcel anyway

Not everything is about “ slaying “

yes it is
slaying = higher confidence, more ego, more desire and motivation to do well
ever seen a chad depressed?? me neither

yes it is
slaying = higher confidence, more ego, more desire and motivation to do well
ever seen a chad depressed?? me neither
Y’all put too much value into sex if you’re short or skinny that’s gonna damage your self esteem no matter what your face looks like men aren’t supposed to be short or skinny

Debatable, interesting.

Just be Brock Lesnar theory

Being bigger and stronger than your competition is better than being better looking if you’re 6’0 200lbs and the other man is 5’6 140lbs you have the advantage doesn’t matter how ugly your face is he’s disadvantaged even if he has a good looking face men are meant to be big and strong a 5’6 140 pound man is not even considered human to be considered human you gotta be 5’9 150+ pounds really 160 but 150-159 is good enough all through out history the bigger man has always been superior the bigger you are the more masculine you are I need to gain at least 20lbs to be considered human cause at my current weight I can’t even call myself a human
Exactly thats why i chose this quote

Cope.
If that person is good looking enough and tall enough, he will likely slay hard.

Yea I wish I could be tall and muscular. I am trying to gymmaxx but at 5'10, I could never be super intimidating like those massive buff guys.

I don't think so, I'm 177cm tall and 83 kgs, around 21% body fat and 40kgs being of muscles; all the attention I've got comes mostly from gay men, woman tend to look more to me though since I've got bigger, but anyway, it is not enough in the dating market, only the best of the best can have a normal woman, normal woman being a 6/10

overall good looks is good for impressing foids

overall mass, size and "intimidation" factor is good for impressing men. halo affect being tall makes you automatically be seen as smarter, stronger, more competent and "in charge" if in a group of people

overall good looks is good for impressing foids

overall mass, size and "intimidation" factor is good for impressing men. halo affect being tall makes you automatically be seen as smarter, stronger, more competent and "in charge" if in a group of people
I don’t have an attractive face so I gotta compensate with frame and size

yes. I wish I were 6'8 and 350 pounds of muscle even with the same face I have now which is ugly, at least I'd know I can beat the living shit out of everyone
same. If I was 9'9, I would crush normslfag skulls

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back