Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being aware of the looks blackpill is honestly an amazing blessing .

Pouuop

Pouuop

Recruit
★★★★★
Its honestly such a great blessing to have spent the past 3 years browsing PSL forums on a daily basis , the amount of knowledge we've acquired is worth billions , just look around and observe the daily social interaction from your male peers and you will realize how insanely bluepilled normies and most incels are , few examples :

> Seeing manlet fatcels spend tons of cash on designer clothes only to get rejected by roasties makes me laugh so fucking hard , at least I know the real reason they got rejected .

> The rich guy in my uni got his dad to buy him a 2017 BMW ? Why would I get jealous ? He's an acnecel moonface-cel with no sexual dimorphism . I would only ever get jealous of a good looking chad .

> The right wing / left wing autists are sperging out in the streets again about muh rights and muh taxes ? Doesnt matter , your happiness wont ever be affected by whatever policies are being put in place . Your happiness comes purely from social validation , and mainly , from females .

> Seeing virgins spending tons of money and effort into bluepilled looksmaxxing while being + 20 % bf makes me cringe so hard .

But what progress have YOU made?

NekoStance said:
But what progress have YOU made?

minoxidilmaxxed my way to a chad tier facial hair
skinmaxxed with retin a / dermaroller
currently anorexiamaxxing to lowbodyfatmaxx