Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill being average or too average as a male is awful

PrototypeCel

PrototypeCel

Veteran
★★★★
the average male height in the US is 5ft9 and with an annual salary of around 40k on average
and so many average males are single and MSTOW but why
because average women dont want average men so when coping normies say just get your looksmatch were fucking trying or we dont bc we know what they want and they can get it at anytime

and this gets worse the older you get
look at this fucking video this is basically the average wahman now
doesnt matter what her bio is how much she makes where shes at or what she does irl
she will have hundred of matches

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3lypVnJ0HM

"so why dont you date down and date an ugly woman"? bc i shouldnt fucking have to? and bc my looksmatch doesnt have to?
as someone who is completely average when looksmaxxed i should get someone of the same looksmatch its only fair
this video says "theres somebody for everybody" and it shows a looksmatched ugly couple
they are BOTH ugly thats why their together they are fucking looksmatched
but wheres my average gf? oh thats right she just wants tall chad cock or rich guy

so basically average men have it worse imo and being too average and having too many things wrong with you is death
you might as well be truecel

oh youre normie? 5ft9 and average dick? gg you might be able to be a betabuxx cuck
wristcel and skullcel as well? not even money will save you
too many things wrong with you brings you down to truecel tier

if you wanna get a gf as a normie with manlet height without moneymaxxing you either need a super good looking face or huge dick
and remember that theres always a normie who is more chad than you that she can pick from at anytime

its over

Last edited:
Average height in the US isn't 5'9 it's getting brought down by boomers who are on average shorter and immigrants from shorter countries the average white zoomer is around 5'11/6'0 that's why being 5'9 is a huge handicap in dating

Screenshot 20230902 063000 YouTube 1

:feelsclown:

Average height in the US isn't 5'9 it's getting brought down by boomers who are on average shorter and immigrants from shorter countries the average white zoomer is around 5'11/6'0 that's why being 5'9 is a huge handicap in dating
i havent checked the average male height stat in over ten years
its over

the average male height in the US is 5ft9 and with an annual salary of around 40k on average
and so many average males are single and MSTOW but why
because average women dont want average men so when normies say just get your looksmatch were fucking trying or we dont bc we know what they want and they can get it at anytime

and this gets worse the older you get
look at this fucking video this is basically the average wahman now
doesnt matter what her bio is how much she males or what she does irl
she will have hundred of matches

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3lypVnJ0HM

"but why dont you date down and date an ugly woman"? bc i shouldnt fucking have to?
as someone who is completely average when looksmaxxed i should get someone of the same looksmatch its only fair
this video says "theres somebody for everybody" and it shows a looksmatched ugly couple
they are BOTH ugly thats why their together they are fucking looksmatched
but wheres my average gf? oh thats right she just wants tall chad cock or rich guy

so basically average men have it worse imo and being too average and having too many things wrong with you is death
you might as well be truecel

oh youre normie? 5ft9 and average dick? gg you might be able to be a betabuxx cuck
wristcel and skullcel as well? not even money will save you
too many things wrong with you brings you down to truecel tier

if you wanna get a gf as a normie with manlet height without moneymaxxing you either need a super good looking face or huge dick
and theres always a normie who is more chad than you that she can pick from at anytime

its over

It never even began for manlets like us
20230106 205815

they gotta ask themselves why they are even scared in the first place
its cause the mind knows and is warning them that the chance of rejection is high bc of their looks
every normie is scared of approaching a 10/10 stacy bc they know what the outcome will be
NO JUST BE CONFIDENT BRUDDAH

(If you are getting zero likes or matches on dating apps, it's only reasonable to assume you aren't attractive to even landwhales. So approaching is nothing more then a humiliation for you, and a ego boost for women.

Most men understand this, which is why they are "scared" to approach. It's quite literally not worth it.

At the end of the day, if you have to approach, it's already over for you)

NO JUST BE CONFIDENT BRUDDAH

(If you are getting zero likes or matches on dating apps, it's only reasonable to assume you aren't attractive to even landwhales. So approaching is nothing more then a humiliation for you, and a ego boost for women.

Most men understand this, which is why they are "scared" to approach. It's quite literally not worth it.

At the end of the day, if you have to approach, it's already over for you)
well said

Im still 511 semi manlet

I have always thought this because I get heightmogged way harder than I should be for the 5'9 stat to be real

Average would be a fucking upgrade over whatever I am regarded as now

Young women are also getting better salaries than young men. The wage gap only appear when you put boomers in the analisys.