Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Being Average is NOT enough; this is what you're competing with!

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-
Kek, even if you were to looksmaxx hard and improve your way of life, remember that this is your competition;

Litterally, everyone is looksmaxxing and statusmaxing, making sure that no mater how hard you try, they'll be 10 steps ahead of you.
Made this thread because I just got myself a haircut, thought I looked good and fresh for a while and then I head back into the subway seeing all these 6+ bros, comepltely swaggmaxxed and everything; completely mogging me to the ground..

JFL its fucking over.

Source:

sounds like competition is tough in London, best try the north.

The only reason white men would live in Londonstan is if they could afford to live in a gated community.

To sum up your post, "it's over for many men."

Litterally, everyone is looksmaxxing and statusmaxing, making sure that no mater how hard you try, they'll be 10 steps ahead of you.
Made this thread because I just got myself a haircut, thought I looked good and fresh for a while and then I head back into the subway seeing all these 6+ bros, comepltely swaggmaxxed and everything; completely mogging me to the ground..
It will never end.

average is more than enough for a foid though, only the men that get fucked over, so unfair tbh

just LDAR boyos, there is some amount of peace in acceptance

When even average isn't enough, how can ugly men live in this day and age :cryfeels:

Oberage = ugly

a huge chunk of these horror stories are from the UK.

It all depends on your starting point. (Genetics)
And the increase in Looksmax is disproportional, if you have a 2/10 face your fit body won’t even bring you up half a point. If you’re a 7/10 getting fit can take you to an 8 maybe even a 9 depending on other factors.

All guys hit the gym, get braces, get haircuts, where better clothes and get tans now. Because of all of this literally nothing changed. 5/10 does what I said and so does everyone else so everyone is the exact same rating. The only way to escape the hell of being an ugly male is double jaw surgery or rot.

Truth
My proposal is to look as ugly as we can. Ded ser

just LDAR boyos, there is some amount of peace in acceptance
Embrace the Darkness in your own heart.
Truth
My proposal is to look as ugly as we can. Ded ser
In the rare occasion, that i have to go outside, i simply act like a troll going on a walk.
That way i get some fun out of it.

it's a fucking open-air slaughterhouse for men who made it through school/adolescence without a stable gf to be their future fiance and wife.

it's a fucking open-air slaughterhouse for men who made it through school/adolescence without a stable gf to be their future fiance and wife.
Yeas. It is hard to see. You know. Rage just hits my brain when im here. Last time when i was outside i was in absolute state of rage . how i hate them

Yeas. It is hard to see. You know. Rage just hits my brain when im here. Last time when i was outside i was in absolute state of rage . how i hate them
ragemode is the only escape.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back