Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Being autistic its so hard for me not to belive in just be NT theory

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
To slay a female you have to be around women but if youre autistic and cant make friends with people youre forever alone and inceldom becomes a self fulfilling prophecy

I cant but think that if youre NT and if youre around women enough you would have sex at least once just by pure chance

Sometimes I wonder if this is true but being nt wouldn't help when youre a deformed currycel like me

Don't worry, I know several males that are NT but are incels by definition.

I cant but think that if youre NT and if youre around women enough you would have sex at least once just by pure chance
cope if youre ugly then youre ugly. it doesnt matter how nt you are

I how does NT feel being around humans?
Being NT is something i can't imagine in my brain.

Autistic people that aren't ugly get laid.

I see so many NT people everywhere, more so in.3rd world places and feel so jealous I.wish I was dead rather than living as an autist

Autistic people that aren't ugly get laid.

Ah yes. While being NT would absolutely help, the blackpill when it comes to looks will always remain.

being born autist is hell not only that you have very high chance to be incel,but you cannot have friends,you cannot have fun in social situations,you cannot act like human in public.JFL at being born autistic,we should be euthanized

I think I'm NT but It does not help.