Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting being around college girls at uni (i transferred recently) is extreme coomfuel

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I haven't been surrounded by women in revealing clothes in 5 years (when i graduated HS in 2016. no i wasn't dating then, fakecel hunters). in HS, i had many attractive women at my school and many wore revealing clothes a lot. in community college, there weren't any attractive women and most women were sub5 and most guys were ethniccels living in poverty who couldn't afford to transfer to uni (tyrones were there but that was it). i was dealing with a lot of mental illness at the time interfering with my life and couldn't date at all. and i made 0 friends there. i was there for 4 years. then i took a gap year during quarantine with my parents. I now transferred to uni.

I haven't been near this many hot girls in revealing clothes in so long (last time was when i graduated HS). When i walked around at night I saw stacies everywhere with revealing clothes far more revealing than what i saw in HS. at the football games I saw it. i see blond stacies occasionally walk by too (which is crazy because only half of the people here are white but it feels like 65%). then i go to the gym to work out and i see all these attractive young women in skinny bodies and revealing clothes (gym clothes) working out and i get so turned on by their skinny bodies and soft youthful skin (literally late teens/early 20s is the age group of women i find most attractive. I find mid-20s attractive but i'm much more attracted to late teens/early 20s).

i literally would be in my room and i'll jerk off thinking about all the college girls i saw and in a couple of instances i came in 10 seconds.

Colleges should have dress codes like high schools, seeing this is torture for incels.

Colleges should have dress codes like high schools, seeing this is torture for incels.
imagine an oldcel being a college professor @Alone75

College girls are so hot it's unfair.

I haven't been surrounded by women in revealing clothes in 5 years (when i graduated HS in 2016. no i wasn't dating then, fakecel hunters). in HS, i had many attractive women at my school and many wore revealing clothes a lot. in community college, there weren't any attractive women and most women were sub5 and most guys were ethniccels living in poverty who couldn't afford to transfer to uni (tyrones were there but that was it). i was dealing with a lot of mental illness at the time interfering with my life and couldn't date at all. and i made 0 friends there. i was there for 4 years. then i took a gap year during quarantine with my parents. I now transferred to uni.

I haven't been near this many hot girls in revealing clothes in so long (last time was when i graduated HS). When i walked around at night I saw stacies everywhere with revealing clothes far more revealing than what i saw in HS. at the football games I saw it. i see blond stacies occasionally walk by too (which is crazy because only half of the people here are white but it feels like 65%). then i go to the gym to work out and i see all these attractive young women in skinny bodies and revealing clothes (gym clothes) working out and i get so turned on by their skinny bodies and soft youthful skin (literally late teens/early 20s is the age group of women i find most attractive. I find mid-20s attractive but i'm much more attracted to late teens/early 20s).

i literally would be in my room and i'll jerk off thinking about all the college girls i saw and in a couple of instances i came in 10 seconds.
jfl i thought you said you were going to ascend instead you are just cooming :feelshaha:

It's the part I hate the most. I know and I have been told my place in soyciety, so I just want to get in, get a stupid piece of paper framed on my wall, and get out. All these girls I know I can never have in a million years surrounding me dressed so scantily is pure suicide fuel to me. I can't even coom to them, I can't even imagine myself being with them.

jfl i thought you said you were going to ascend instead you are just cooming :feelshaha:
i just started the year. haven't had opportunities to meet any girls
It's the part I hate the most. I know and I have been told my place in soyciety, so I just want to get in, get a stupid piece of paper framed on my wall, and get out. All these girls I know I can never have in a million years surrounding me dressed so scantily is pure suicide fuel to me. I can't even coom to them, I can't even imagine myself being with them.
yeah i know. and i get really bothered by the fact that the chads get them all.

walk up to them and ask for directions or the time.

walk up to them and ask for directions or the time.
i did that one time.

also asked another about how to use some weight machine.

never outright hung out with one at uni.

i did that one time.

I'm too scared to do even that at this point

i did that one time.

You're a chad I could never I would die before I even ask them that.

I'm too scared to do even that at this point
I don't blame you. Even the girls in my high school were much nicer to me, and I didn't receive such extreme negative treatment from women until I came to college. College girls act like assholes towards me, and always display this egomaniacal, shitty attitude when I'm grouped with them. I'm afraid that if even I ask any of them for directions, that they will call the police on me.

Muslims have it right when they say that women must be covered in trashbags and that they shouldn't have autonomy

I don't blame you. Even the girls in my high school were much nicer to me, and I didn't receive such extreme negative treatment from women until I came to college. College girls act like assholes towards me, and always display this egomaniacal, shitty attitude when I'm grouped with them. I'm afraid that if even I ask any of them for directions, that they will call the police on me.
i think girls are nicer to guys in high school than in college. sure there are some regina george clones in HS but overall girls are less hypergamous, less picky and more open-minded in comparison. college girls just scare me. i think in HS, everyone knows each other so girls don't automatically assume you're hitting on them

i literally would be in my room and i'll jerk off thinking about all the college girls i saw and in a couple of instances i came in 10 seconds
Same,I jerk off crazy in my first year,I even ejaculated in front of a girl with my pants on :feelskek:

take stealthy pics and share with us privately

take stealthy pics and share with us privately
Will I would like to see them, it's not a good idea for OP. You should at least have a degree of separation, you can't just attend the same uni and risk being busted for "sexual harassment" there

Will I would like to see them, it's not a good idea for OP. You should at least have a degree of separation, you can't just attend the same uni and risk being busted for "sexual harassment" there
i would be at the gym and when they were using the cardio machines in front of me while i was also using one i'd stare at their bodies. i also did it when i was up at the track upstairs looking above while the weight room was below. looking at their bodies. i remember one girl was in front of me one time when i was running behind her and i stared at her body. skinny bodies with soft youthful skin.

The girls at my school’s gym were so hot and you’d find the hottest fit ones there often. I had to masturbate furiously in the bathroom about hardcore fucking them and making them squirt right there. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

It's impossible to get laid in college if you're a 5/10 , 5'11" white male.