Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting being around college girls at uni (i transferred recently) is extreme coomfuel

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
237d 3h 53m
I haven't been surrounded by women in revealing clothes in 5 years (when i graduated HS in 2016. no i wasn't dating then, fakecel hunters). in HS, i had many attractive women at my school and many wore revealing clothes a lot. in community college, there weren't any attractive women and most women were sub5 and most guys were ethniccels living in poverty who couldn't afford to transfer to uni (tyrones were there but that was it). i was dealing with a lot of mental illness at the time interfering with my life and couldn't date at all. and i made 0 friends there. i was there for 4 years. then i took a gap year during quarantine with my parents. I now transferred to uni.

I haven't been near this many hot girls in revealing clothes in so long (last time was when i graduated HS). When i walked around at night I saw stacies everywhere with revealing clothes far more revealing than what i saw in HS. at the football games I saw it. i see blond stacies occasionally walk by too (which is crazy because only half of the people here are white but it feels like 65%). then i go to the gym to work out and i see all these attractive young women in skinny bodies and revealing clothes (gym clothes) working out and i get so turned on by their skinny bodies and soft youthful skin (literally late teens/early 20s is the age group of women i find most attractive. I find mid-20s attractive but i'm much more attracted to late teens/early 20s).

i literally would be in my room and i'll jerk off thinking about all the college girls i saw and in a couple of instances i came in 10 seconds.

keksofthebest

keksofthebest

Commander
41d 3h 35m
Edmund_Kemper said:
i literally would be in my room and i'll jerk off thinking about all the college girls i saw and in a couple of instances i came in 10 seconds.
Absolutely based :feelsokman:
Watch IT will spin this and say you're a pedophile, but the truth will prevail in the end.

Six

Six

Overlord
★★★★★
42d 6h 56m
Colleges should have dress codes like high schools, seeing this is torture for incels.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
237d 3h 53m
Six said:
Colleges should have dress codes like high schools, seeing this is torture for incels.
imagine an oldcel being a college professor Alone75 @Alone75

N

notafraid69

Banned
-
2d 15h 49m
College girls are so hot it's unfair.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
237d 3h 53m
Sadandangrycel

Sadandangrycel

Legend
★★★★
31d 20h 2m
Edmund_Kemper said:
I haven't been surrounded by women in revealing clothes in 5 years (when i graduated HS in 2016. no i wasn't dating then, fakecel hunters). in HS, i had many attractive women at my school and many wore revealing clothes a lot. in community college, there weren't any attractive women and most women were sub5 and most guys were ethniccels living in poverty who couldn't afford to transfer to uni (tyrones were there but that was it). i was dealing with a lot of mental illness at the time interfering with my life and couldn't date at all. and i made 0 friends there. i was there for 4 years. then i took a gap year during quarantine with my parents. I now transferred to uni.

I haven't been near this many hot girls in revealing clothes in so long (last time was when i graduated HS). When i walked around at night I saw stacies everywhere with revealing clothes far more revealing than what i saw in HS. at the football games I saw it. i see blond stacies occasionally walk by too (which is crazy because only half of the people here are white but it feels like 65%). then i go to the gym to work out and i see all these attractive young women in skinny bodies and revealing clothes (gym clothes) working out and i get so turned on by their skinny bodies and soft youthful skin (literally late teens/early 20s is the age group of women i find most attractive. I find mid-20s attractive but i'm much more attracted to late teens/early 20s).

jfl i thought you said you were going to ascend instead you are just cooming :feelshaha:

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
75d 9h 29m
It's the part I hate the most. I know and I have been told my place in soyciety, so I just want to get in, get a stupid piece of paper framed on my wall, and get out. All these girls I know I can never have in a million years surrounding me dressed so scantily is pure suicide fuel to me. I can't even coom to them, I can't even imagine myself being with them.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
237d 3h 53m
Sadandangrycel said:
jfl i thought you said you were going to ascend instead you are just cooming :feelshaha:
i just started the year. haven't had opportunities to meet any girls
ordinaryotaku said:
It's the part I hate the most. I know and I have been told my place in soyciety, so I just want to get in, get a stupid piece of paper framed on my wall, and get out. All these girls I know I can never have in a million years surrounding me dressed so scantily is pure suicide fuel to me. I can't even coom to them, I can't even imagine myself being with them.
yeah i know. and i get really bothered by the fact that the chads get them all.

Sadandangrycel

Sadandangrycel

Legend
★★★★
31d 20h 2m
Edmund_Kemper said:
i just started the year. haven't had opportunities to meet any girls
chad already banged 10 girls dont cope so hard

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★
130d 8h 56m
walk up to them and ask for directions or the time.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
237d 3h 53m
Quarantined said:
walk up to them and ask for directions or the time.
i did that one time.

also asked another about how to use some weight machine.

never outright hung out with one at uni.

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★
130d 8h 56m
Edmund_Kemper said:
i did that one time.

I'm too scared to do even that at this point

N

notafraid69

Banned
-
2d 15h 49m
Edmund_Kemper said:
i did that one time.

You're a chad I could never I would die before I even ask them that.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
75d 9h 29m
Quarantined said:
I'm too scared to do even that at this point
I don't blame you. Even the girls in my high school were much nicer to me, and I didn't receive such extreme negative treatment from women until I came to college. College girls act like assholes towards me, and always display this egomaniacal, shitty attitude when I'm grouped with them. I'm afraid that if even I ask any of them for directions, that they will call the police on me.

CWCville gentrifier

CWCville gentrifier

5'7"
5d 5h 40m
Muslims have it right when they say that women must be covered in trashbags and that they shouldn't have autonomy

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
237d 3h 53m
ordinaryotaku said:
I don't blame you. Even the girls in my high school were much nicer to me, and I didn't receive such extreme negative treatment from women until I came to college. College girls act like assholes towards me, and always display this egomaniacal, shitty attitude when I'm grouped with them. I'm afraid that if even I ask any of them for directions, that they will call the police on me.
i think girls are nicer to guys in high school than in college. sure there are some regina george clones in HS but overall girls are less hypergamous, less picky and more open-minded in comparison. college girls just scare me. i think in HS, everyone knows each other so girls don't automatically assume you're hitting on them

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
31d 7h 22m
Edmund_Kemper said:
i literally would be in my room and i'll jerk off thinking about all the college girls i saw and in a couple of instances i came in 10 seconds
Same,I jerk off crazy in my first year,I even ejaculated in front of a girl with my pants on :feelskek:

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
237d 3h 53m
Mentally lost cel said:
Same,I jerk off crazy in my first year,I even ejaculated in front of a girl with my pants on :feelskek:
i literally wish i could fuck all of them rawdog

OwlGod

OwlGod

Magna Est Veritas Et Prævalebit
★★★★★
123d 14h 40m
take stealthy pics and share with us privately

CWCville gentrifier

CWCville gentrifier

5'7"
5d 5h 40m
OwlGod said:
Will I would like to see them, it's not a good idea for OP. You should at least have a degree of separation, you can't just attend the same uni and risk being busted for "sexual harassment" there

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
237d 3h 53m
CWCville gentrifier said:
Will I would like to see them, it's not a good idea for OP. You should at least have a degree of separation, you can't just attend the same uni and risk being busted for "sexual harassment" there
i would be at the gym and when they were using the cardio machines in front of me while i was also using one i'd stare at their bodies. i also did it when i was up at the track upstairs looking above while the weight room was below. looking at their bodies. i remember one girl was in front of me one time when i was running behind her and i stared at her body. skinny bodies with soft youthful skin.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
31d 7h 22m
Edmund_Kemper said:
i literally wish i could fuck all of them rawdog
Me too
OwlGod said:
I did to a girl lol in class

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
237d 3h 53m
Mentally lost cel said:
Me too

I did to a girl lol in class
literally college girls' clothing makes high school girls' clothing look like burqas

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
31d 7h 22m
Edmund_Kemper said:
literally college girls' clothing makes high school girls' clothing look like burqas
Yes
Edmund_Kemper said:
They need to get raped in the corridors hahaha:lul::lul::lul:

RejectedCoomMaxxer

RejectedCoomMaxxer

Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Can i COOM on U?
★★
2d 7h 55m
The girls at my school’s gym were so hot and you’d find the hottest fit ones there often. I had to masturbate furiously in the bathroom about hardcore fucking them and making them squirt right there. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Assandtites

Assandtites

Why are women even exist ?!!
★★
2d 23m
D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
57d 17h 54m
Six said:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8