Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Being around a group of foids as a sub 5 is the same as being a jew at a nazi rally

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I literally feel the exact same way towards foids as jews did towards nazis in downtown berlin in 1943. It's exactly the same thing.

When I am outside surrounded by foids I am encircled by creatures that
- want me dead
- see me as subhuman
- want to deny me a happy life
- want to see me suffer

I look at women with EXTREME hatred. Even looking at them makes me tweak out because of their disgusting vile antics, subhuman mate selection and shallowness. I should not be judged for holding this grudge because that would be like telling a jew to get over his hatred of nazis. NO! I will NOT get along with these creatures...I wish I didn't have to see them everyday...

Screenshot 20240903 162549 Gallery

I literally feel the exact same way towards foids as jews did towards nazis in downtown berlin in 1943. It's exactly the same thing.

When I am outside surrounded by foids I am encircled by creatures that
- want me dead
- see me as subhuman
- want to deny me a happy life
- want to see me suffer

I look at women with EXTREME hatred. Even looking at them makes me tweak out because of their disgusting vile antics, subhuman mate selection and shallowness. I should not be judged for holding this grudge because that would be like telling a jew to get over his hatred of nazis. NO! I will NOT get along with these creatures...I wish I didn't have to see them everyday...

View attachment 1245466
Afghanistan is based for what they are doing tbh

Good analogy. I feel like a hostage when around toilets.

high IQ thread

id rather be in the nazi camp than with a group of females

it feels less brutal

Why do they want to deny us a life so badly? Like even if we don’t try to talk to them or approach them and mind our own business, they can’t even tolerate that, they need us to be suffering 24/7 or just dead. Eugenic nazis

Why do they want to deny us a life so badly?
Because they are natural phernologists that assign moral value to facial bones. They think you are immortal for being ugly.

They're fantasizing about Chad killing me. Like you.

kek at the title