Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Being an ugly girl sucks" - do you agree with this reddit post?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Notice how theres no condescending or insulting comments from normies, yet if we reversed the genders, the ugly male would be blasted with insults, condescending comments and platitudes, oh lets not forget being called entitled

Ugly males have it ten times as worse. The worst thing to exist as is an ugly male with an IQ of less than 85. Life is simply not worth living anymore in that situation.

If anyone here feel pity about this hole,youre a CUCK and you deserve the worst dead.
Thiss

Yes, any female's life is easy mode compared to an ugly incel... but, it must be brutal growing up as a plain Jane 3-5 around Stacii that are gifted everything in life. Unfortunately, these cunts usually take out this injustice on ugly males.

Imagine the horror of only having 130 matches after a day instead of 140.

Oh my fucking god this shit is prime suicidefuel. Bitches like these are complaining they can’t get Chad meanwhile I’m sitting here and can’t even a 1/10 Landwhale? WTF

if you're ugly as a man or a woman you'll get treated like shit, (the men usually get bullied more though) i've witnessed it happening to both genders. but the bullying that females get is usually from other females.

roasties can still find partners easily, femcels just dont exist because there will always be desperate men with low standards and incels exist because even ugly landwhales have high standards

Just lol women are a joke. I would happily date her. She's just a stupid Chad chaser like the rest of them

"Female here..."