Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being an oldcel scares me tbh

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
I'm almost 30 and I feel like once you're past a certain age and you don't have a partner it's definitely OVER. At least now I still have my mom and dad to talk to. I feel like once I hit middle age I'm going to be a lonely piece of shit with absolutely nothing to live for. What do you guys think about aging as an incel?

Eventually, our T levels begin dropping after 35 yrs of age, and we wouldn't have such strong feelings towards foids anymore. Those feelings would still be there but they wouldn't be as intense as in our teens and 20s.

Some of us would probably ascend through SEAmaxxing (e.g. truecels need not apply), and others through betabuxxing a post wall roastie.

Lastly, a small percentage of us, unfortunately, would ROPE because of life circumstances, grief, no one left to talk to.

Eventually, our T levels begin dropping after 35 yrs of age, and we wouldn't have such strong feelings towards foids anymore. Those feelings would still be there but they wouldn't be as intense as in our teens and 20s.
In the Forever Alone and virgin subreddits, there are many men over the age of 30 who still have just as strong urges as they did their early 20s.
Even if the urges get reduced, the urge to have someone to talk to and generally not be alone is still there and it might get even stronger due to being closer to death.

I'm almost 30 and I feel like once you're past a certain age and you don't have a partner it's definitely OVER. At least now I still have my mom and dad to talk to. I feel like once I hit middle age I'm going to be a lonely piece of shit with absolutely nothing to live for. What do you guys think about aging as an incel?
You would've ended alone as a normie anyway.

Just lookmax, colagenmax, betabuxmax, thugmax and single mother max. Then pimp the foid and open an OF and stop wageslaving. Landwhales have their niche in Reddit and other forum as long they have pretty face, big ass and big tits.

Last edited:

Some of us would probably ascend through SEAmaxxing (e.g. truecels need not apply), and others through betabuxxing a post wall roastie.

Lastly, a small percentage of us, unfortunately, would ROPE because of life circumstances, grief, no one left to talk to.
Nah dude. Sexual dynamics are changing.

People call me crazy, people dont believe in this but I asure you that majority of foids will open an OF. With this betabuxers wont be needed. A greater percent of us are less likely to ascend with a 'post wall'(what a redpill cope) roastie.