Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being an Ogre vs a Framecel

Ogre vs Framecel

• Ogre

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • Framecel

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • I don't know

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Would you rather be an Ogre or a Framecel?

Assuming framecel means that your only flaw is your frame, I'd pick framecel every time. If both were facially ugly, I'd pick ogre.

Zyros gets laid.

Assuming framecel means that your only flaw is your frame, I'd pick framecel every time. If both were facially ugly, I'd pick ogre.
Ogre = facially ugly but strong and fear-inspiring
Framecel = facially ok but bone structure of a boy

Ogre = facially ugly but strong and fear-inspiring
Framecel = facially ok but bone structure of a boy

Would pick ogre tbh since both are invisible to women. Might as well make people fear you and not want to fuck with you.

It's a hard question. How tall is the ogre? How tall is the framecel? Is the ogre bald? Are both at the same looks level?

It's a hard question. How tall is the ogre? How tall is the framecel? Is the ogre bald? Are both at the same looks level?
The ogre is taller than the framecel. To me, a real framecel is short. "Frame" encompasses height too.

The ogre is taller than the framecel. To me, a real framecel is short. "Frame" encompasses height too.
I would be an ogre. I hate being a manlet

I assume that both are truecels

Ogre checking in. It sucks.

Much rather be a facially decent framecel tbh, I would atleast be able to stand looking in a mirror.