Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Being an "introvert" is a cope, you are just a loser.

I cut off all my friends. Having a social life as an unattractive male is a fucking waste of time. I don't even enjoy hanging out with others anyway, it always felt wrong.

How many people exactly. :feelsPop:
Many throughout high school, college, and clubs. Not enough where I’d be popular with my phone blowing up every day but enough to have a normal social life with shit to do every week.

Being introverted means you are free. You don't want to enslave yourself to social circles. All social circles are slavery, a top guy surrounded by normie slaves, a lot of larping. You are tired of acting. You are not interested in the shit that they talk about all time. It is just a waste of time and losing your frame to impress others.

Bullying is another story. You get bullied because you are physically weak not because you are ugly. Most bullies are ugly subhumans. They are fond of jealousy and anger. They try to prove that they are superior by bullying weak people.

It doesn't matter if you are extrovert or introvert. All what matters is your looks.

You are a loser because you don't have looks and brains. If you are physically strong, good looking, high IQ, you will win in life even as an introvert. This is the true sigma male.

Yeah i agree, kids in formative years who get rejected and left out become introverted.
It's a catch 22 and chicken/egg situation

Part of the mentalceldom that leads to no friend group to hang out with is a lack of ability to speak casually and being very hesitant about what to say.

That introversion-based awkwardness is what leads to having no friend groups, which in turn leads to lack of confidence and even more introversion.

Of course losing at life (bad job, bad performance, being ugly) also leads to introverted behaviors.

We can still acknowledge introversion, as there are losers who are extraverts contstantly failing in front of others
That makes sense. I wonder if there are studies on the topic. It could be interesting to see the link between those different factors.

Disagree, i've always had people to hang around with. Normies, Outcast like me. you name it. You can't be 100% introvert or 100% extrovert, being an introvert means that you have an internal battery for social interactions. After you expend it, you need time alone to recharge it. Extroverts recharge their batteries being around people, Majority of people use the word and don't even know what it means, i do enjoy expending time with friends on activities outside of gaming and stuff. But i would literally kill myself if i had to go 24/7 doing shit with friends and the like, i give myself one week before i go bonkers and become a shut in permanently.

Thing is most people are normans by default. There's a subdivision of us who clearly enjoy expending time alone and doing stuff on our own, we get by. We enjoy social interactions, but with certain people and not everyday of the week.

What are you describing in this post are just copers and failed normies, but introverts and extroverts do exists.

Brutal realisation

Big fucking facts its just a coincidence All the popular kids are extroverts, its also no wonder everyone on reddit just happens to be introverts :feelskek:

Big fucking facts its just a coincidence All the popular kids are extroverts, its also no wonder everyone on reddit just happens to be introverts :feelskek:
:blackpill:

? Its just that you got a small uninteresting friend group which bullies you and makes fun of you whenever you hangout with them which drove you to instead stay home all day
Yeah i agree, kids in formative years who get rejected and left out become introverted.
Damn, what an absolutely brutal thread :blackpill:. Especially the two comments I quoted. That's part of the reason I'm social awkward now, I was picked on and didn't know how to stand up for myself so I thought it would be for the best if I avoided people and so it snowballed to what I'm now. :feelsbadman:

Im not only an introvert, but I'm an introvert and sigma male

Im not only an introvert, but I'm an introvert and sigma male
Sigma male grindset bro, sigmas dont look up to anybody bro, btw Tyler Durden and Patrick Bateman are legit bro, sigmas dont talk too much bro, sigmas try to minimize social interactions bro, sigmas invest all their time into acquiring status to be the best in their pack bro, sigmas dont care about the pack's opinion bro.
Contradiction after contradiction.

I cringe so fucking hard whenever i hear these Zoomers and normies who actually believe in personality types saying that they are "an introvert" LIKE NIGGA PLEASE STOP COPING :feelskek:
do you really think, if you had a lot of people to hangout with (cool people with interesting shit to do) you'd still call yourself an introvert :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:? Its just that you got a small uninteresting friend group which bullies you and makes fun of you whenever you hangout with them which drove you to instead stay home all day. People with lots of friends and cool shit to do, dont want to stay alone in fact theyd love to meet even more people.

People who call themselves "muh introvert" (aka social rejects) are just like MGTOWs (aka MSTOW) just like Hamudi said, "white Chads dont go MGTOW".

Just swallow the blackpill and stop coping, you are not choosing to do this.
Agreed
This is geared specifically towards roommates

Fuck off. I don't bother you, so don't come up to me and bitch how i don't talk to everyone like an idiot.

I'm sorry i don't "fit in" with you or your little group of posers. Most of the people who get drunk and get high do it because they want to fit in and hate themselves. I hate people like that. I'd much rather be by myself, minding my own business, doing what i want, being myself instead of following around copying people just so my super-low and wimpy self-esteem can be raised higher.

We're in college. We both share a room. My half of the room is my room that i paid for to live in. If you bring over 3 people to get drunk with and are bothered by me being quiet and laying on my bed, go fuck yourself. Go party in a cabin deep in the woods and drink your beverage that will spoil your liver over there.

I'm sorry i can entertain myself without using my leg muscles to walk to people and then use brain neurons and jaw muscles to talk with them. I have this special thing called being able to entertain myself. Maybe you should try it sometime, too.

I don't think i'm a full-on introvert (i am a little bit), but i know that i'm shy. The difference between introverts and extroverts is that you can sense who is real. Introverts (at least those who decide to stay introverted), are real; they are themselves. I am convinced that the majority of extroverts are complete and utter sheep who follow other people around and don't accept themselves for who they are. I have the ability to detect most of these idiots. That is part of the reason why i'm so shy. I don't follow sheep. I walk with the owner of the farm. I respect people who can live in silence and solidarity. Their existence actually contains meaning.

I'm sorry i don't enjoy getting high, drunk, and having sex. There is much more to a person than what their ass, tits, or face look like. Getting drunk is straight-up retarded. And so is getting high. If those three ways above are the only ways in which you can entertain yourself, your life fucking sucks. You can call me immature or that my balls haven't dropped yet or whatever. But the truth is, i have something called maturity.

I don't "not like anyone". I just look for people that are mature and people that are comfortable with themselves. I am currently in a dorm, literally surrounded by a bunch of immature, retarded posers that i honestly want to fucking throw their dumb asses out of my 4th story dorm window.

To all you introverts here. Be yourselves. Don't change yourselves to fit in with the vast quantity of "extroverts" that are in fact probably introverts themselves. There is a kid in my english class who is very introverted and never smiles. Everyone in the class except me laughed when he said he doesn't smile much. I don't think of him that way. If someone is different from you and you don't like it, fuck you. Ignore that person and find somebody who does.

I have only lived on this planet for 19 years, but i have yet to come across one person my age who isn't a complete and utter idiot.

Wow! Am i glad i got that off my shoulders. Thanks y'all for bearing with this rant.
Gigabased and literally me

Last edited:
It’s not black and white like you claim @Rhaast Some people are genetically wired to crave socializing more than others. I also want to add the inability to find friends isn’t exclusively because there’s something wrong with you. It could be because you have niche interests or have high IQ, making conversations with normies lack stimulation.

Last edited:
I cringe so fucking hard whenever i hear these Zoomers and normies who actually believe in personality types saying that they are "an introvert" LIKE NIGGA PLEASE STOP COPING :feelskek:
do you really think, if you had a lot of people to hangout with (cool people with interesting shit to do) you'd still call yourself an introvert :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:? Its just that you got a small uninteresting friend group which bullies you and makes fun of you whenever you hangout with them which drove you to instead stay home all day. People with lots of friends and cool shit to do, dont want to stay alone in fact theyd love to meet even more people.

People who call themselves "muh introvert" (aka social rejects) are just like MGTOWs (aka MSTOW) just like Hamudi said, "white Chads dont go MGTOW".

Just swallow the blackpill and stop coping, you are not choosing to do this.
Yes this is very true I'm very lonely. I would be more extroverted If I had had friends. Thanks for the BRUTOL reminder rhaast

This is geared specifically towards roommates

Fuck off. I don't bother you, so don't come up to me and bitch how i don't talk to everyone like an idiot.

I'm sorry i don't "fit in" with you or your little group of posers. Most of the people who get drunk and get high do it because they want to fit in and hate themselves. I hate people like that. I'd much rather be by myself, minding my own business, doing what i want, being myself instead of following around copying people just so my super-low and wimpy self-esteem can be raised higher.

We're in college. We both share a room. My half of the room is my room that i paid for to live in. If you bring over 3 people to get drunk with and are bothered by me being quiet and laying on my bed, go fuck yourself. Go party in a cabin deep in the woods and drink your beverage that will spoil your liver over there.

I'm sorry i can entertain myself without using my leg muscles to walk to people and then use brain neurons and jaw muscles to talk with them. I have this special thing called being able to entertain myself. Maybe you should try it sometime, too.

I don't think i'm a full-on introvert (i am a little bit), but i know that i'm shy. The difference between introverts and extroverts is that you can sense who is real. Introverts (at least those who decide to stay introverted), are real; they are themselves. I am convinced that the majority of extroverts are complete and utter sheep who follow other people around and don't accept themselves for who they are. I have the ability to detect most of these idiots. That is part of the reason why i'm so shy. I don't follow sheep. I walk with the owner of the farm. I respect people who can live in silence and solidarity. Their existence actually contains meaning.

I'm sorry i don't enjoy getting high, drunk, and having sex. There is much more to a person than what their ass, tits, or face look like. Getting drunk is straight-up retarded. And so is getting high. If those three ways above are the only ways in which you can entertain yourself, your life fucking sucks. You can call me immature or that my balls haven't dropped yet or whatever. But the truth is, i have something called maturity.

I don't "not like anyone". I just look for people that are mature and people that are comfortable with themselves. I am currently in a dorm, literally surrounded by a bunch of immature, retarded posers that i honestly want to fucking throw their dumb asses out of my 4th story dorm window.

To all you introverts here. Be yourselves. Don't change yourselves to fit in with the vast quantity of "extroverts" that are in fact probably introverts themselves. There is a kid in my english class who is very introverted and never smiles. Everyone in the class except me laughed when he said he doesn't smile much. I don't think of him that way. If someone is different from you and you don't like it, fuck you. Ignore that person and find somebody who does.

I have only lived on this planet for 19 years, but i have yet to come across one person my age who isn't a complete and utter idiot.

Wow! Am i glad i got that off my shoulders. Thanks y'all for bearing with this rant.
I relate to the last part where you said you were 19 and have yet to come across a like minded or smart person your age. I'm 16 and feel a similar way too. I IQ mog most of my peers. Most my age are normie sheep who suppress their true personalities for acceptance. It's very sad. But I can understand.

Last edited:
High IQ. I relate to the last part where you said you were 19 and have yet to come across a like minded or smart person your age. I'm 16 and feel a similar way too. I IQ mog most of my peers. Most my age are normie sheep who suppress their true personalities for acceptance. It's very sad. But I can understand.
You just called a reddit post high IQ. Kys

You just called a reddit post high IQ. Kys
Oh I didn't know. And please don't tell me to kill myself. I'm having a really bad day today and that really hurts my feelings.