Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Being an "introvert" is a cope, you are just a loser.

Rhaast

Rhaast

You only made my life better you fucking whore.
-
I cringe so fucking hard whenever i hear these Zoomers and normies who actually believe in personality types saying that they are "an introvert" LIKE NIGGA PLEASE STOP COPING :feelskek:
do you really think, if you had a lot of people to hangout with (cool people with interesting shit to do) you'd still call yourself an introvert :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:? Its just that you got a small uninteresting friend group which bullies you and makes fun of you whenever you hangout with them which drove you to instead stay home all day. People with lots of friends and cool shit to do, dont want to stay alone in fact theyd love to meet even more people.

People who call themselves "muh introvert" (aka social rejects) are just like MGTOWs (aka MSTOW) just like Hamudi said, "white Chads dont go MGTOW".

Just swallow the blackpill and stop coping, you are not choosing to do this.

Facts, you can only be an introvert if you are already popular

Thanks for telling the truth, Chaddam. :smonk:

Yeah i agree, kids in formative years who get rejected and left out become introverted.

I cringe so fucking hard whenever i hear these Zoomers and normies who actually believe in personality types saying that they are "an introvert" LIKE NIGGA PLEASE STOP COPING :feelskek:
do you really think, if you had a lot of people to hangout with (cool people with interesting shit to do) you'd still call yourself an introvert :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:?

It's a catch 22 and chicken/egg situation

Part of the mentalceldom that leads to no friend group to hang out with is a lack of ability to speak casually and being very hesitant about what to say.

That introversion-based awkwardness is what leads to having no friend groups, which in turn leads to lack of confidence and even more introversion.

Of course losing at life (bad job, bad performance, being ugly) also leads to introverted behaviors.

We can still acknowledge introversion, as there are losers who are extraverts contstantly failing in front of others

Facts, you can only be an introvert if you are already popular
Nice legend bro, tell me more about this shit that is totally possible :lul:

Nice legend bro, tell me more about this shit that is totally possible :lul:
you telling me if you got niggas and bitches hitting you up but you don't wanna go, then you're not an introvert? cause i actually knew a guy like that.

i sound like a bluepiller jfl, but you get it?

This is geared specifically towards roommates

Fuck off. I don't bother you, so don't come up to me and bitch how i don't talk to everyone like an idiot.

I'm sorry i don't "fit in" with you or your little group of posers. Most of the people who get drunk and get high do it because they want to fit in and hate themselves. I hate people like that. I'd much rather be by myself, minding my own business, doing what i want, being myself instead of following around copying people just so my super-low and wimpy self-esteem can be raised higher.

We're in college. We both share a room. My half of the room is my room that i paid for to live in. If you bring over 3 people to get drunk with and are bothered by me being quiet and laying on my bed, go fuck yourself. Go party in a cabin deep in the woods and drink your beverage that will spoil your liver over there.

I'm sorry i can entertain myself without using my leg muscles to walk to people and then use brain neurons and jaw muscles to talk with them. I have this special thing called being able to entertain myself. Maybe you should try it sometime, too.

I don't think i'm a full-on introvert (i am a little bit), but i know that i'm shy. The difference between introverts and extroverts is that you can sense who is real. Introverts (at least those who decide to stay introverted), are real; they are themselves. I am convinced that the majority of extroverts are complete and utter sheep who follow other people around and don't accept themselves for who they are. I have the ability to detect most of these idiots. That is part of the reason why i'm so shy. I don't follow sheep. I walk with the owner of the farm. I respect people who can live in silence and solidarity. Their existence actually contains meaning.

I'm sorry i don't enjoy getting high, drunk, and having sex. There is much more to a person than what their ass, tits, or face look like. Getting drunk is straight-up retarded. And so is getting high. If those three ways above are the only ways in which you can entertain yourself, your life fucking sucks. You can call me immature or that my balls haven't dropped yet or whatever. But the truth is, i have something called maturity.

I don't "not like anyone". I just look for people that are mature and people that are comfortable with themselves. I am currently in a dorm, literally surrounded by a bunch of immature, retarded posers that i honestly want to fucking throw their dumb asses out of my 4th story dorm window.

To all you introverts here. Be yourselves. Don't change yourselves to fit in with the vast quantity of "extroverts" that are in fact probably introverts themselves. There is a kid in my english class who is very introverted and never smiles. Everyone in the class except me laughed when he said he doesn't smile much. I don't think of him that way. If someone is different from you and you don't like it, fuck you. Ignore that person and find somebody who does.

I have only lived on this planet for 19 years, but i have yet to come across one person my age who isn't a complete and utter idiot.

Wow! Am i glad i got that off my shoulders. Thanks y'all for bearing with this rant.

you telling me if you got niggas and bitches hitting you up but you don't wanna go, then you're not an introvert? cause i actually knew a guy like that.

i sound like a bluepiller jfl, but you get it?
WHO WOULDNT WANNA GO :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:.

In my language we say - Święta prawda - literally saint truth. It's over

Exactly, it's just a poor excuse for a laughable cope.

Dude are you retarded? Read what i said again
I read and that's what you are doing on your post.

As the guy said, there are people who would refuse that, because it's neither interesting or cool to them

tbh, idk how some niggas just don't wanna go
They are either taking a couple days break or lying. I know this one popular Chaddamlite who was saying im tired of going out and sitting with fake friends, i wanna focus on myself now. Only to end up posting a story tomorrow with those exact same fake friends, laughing in a Hookah place :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I read and that's what you are doing on your post.

As the guy said, there are people who would refuse that, because it's neither interesting or cool to them
Yup theyd rather sit home all day huh :feelsokman: its not like all the popular kids were complaining about the quarantine or smth :feelskek:

Ugliness is one of my incel traits, being an introvert too
this is what i look like

download-3-jpeg.381774

how over it is for me?

Yup theyd rather sit home all day huh :feelsokman: its not like all the popular kids were complaining about the quarantine or smth :feelskek:
Yes, people prefer to spend their time in different ways.

Popular people are usually extrovert in first place, so you are just rounding in circles by only taking their point in consideration (since you believe others are just coping with not being able to be popular)

99% of introvert are mentally ill

False, I had people give me a chance to be my friend but I was too quiet and high inhib.

Yes, people prefer to spend their time in different ways.

Popular people are usually extrovert in first place, so you are just rounding in circles by only taking their point in consideration (since you believe others are just coping with not being able to be popular)
It all depends on their early teen years (13 and 14), its not that "popular are usually extrovert in the first place" that's the age where everyone around you decides whether you are likeable or not. good looking, rich and athletic kids will automatically be liked by everyone, and that person would love the attention and validation so he grows into an extrovert (WHOD GET ADDICTED TO ALL THE ATTENTION AND VALIDATION AND WOULD ROPE IF HE WENT A COUPLE DAYS WITHOUT IT) . While the ugly kids get outcasted, thus growing into an "introvert". Like, lmao if we go by your point, do you really believe that youd be popular and have lots of friends and cool shit to do if you just stepped away from your computer and tried to be more extroverted? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
NIGGA PLEASE YOUR SOCIAL STANDING WAS DECIDED EXACTLY 9 MONTHS BEFORE YOU WERE BORN. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: YOUR PERSONALITY ALONE WOULD NEVER MAKE YOU POPULAR :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Nuclear levels of bluepill, even by your standards. :lul:
False, I had people give me a chance to be my friend but I was too quiet and high inhib.
How many people exactly. :feelsPop:
Imagine posting something this dumb. No wonder it came from you.
The classic Ad Hominem :feelskek:

Since not every introvert is a loser, this makes no sense, but ok, cool story.

Because you don't deserve anything other. You yourself started with ad hominem, and blatant: insolent gaslighting.
I was giving out my opinion about the "introvert" phenomenon, not a single individual thus it wasnt an ad hominem. An Ad Hominem is targeting the person you are losing an argument to instead of replying to their arguments. So this is clearly not the case :lul::lul::lul::lul:.
Ah yes i get it, you are just that one person who throws around fallacies in an attempt to look smart.
Inb4 projecting :feelskek:
And i love it how much you cocksuckers have me on your mind, like you are some cockroach i never saw on here who just popped out and started talking to me like nigga am i that popular? :feelzez: shieeet.

It all depends on their early teen years (13 and 14), its not that "popular are usually extrovert in the first place" that's the age where everyone around you decides whether you are likeable or not. good looking, rich and athletic kids will automatically be liked by everyone, and that person would love the attention and validation so he grows into an extrovert (WHOD GET ADDICTED TO ALL THE ATTENTION AND VALIDATION AND WOULD ROPE IF HE WENT A COUPLE DAYS WITHOUT IT) . While the ugly kids get outcasted, thus growing into an "introvert". Like, lmao if we go by your point, do you really believe that youd be popular and have lots of friends and cool shit to do if you just stepped away from your computer and tried to be more extroverted? :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
NIGGA PLEASE YOUR SOCIAL STANDING WAS DECIDED EXACTLY 9 MONTHS BEFORE YOU WERE BORN. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: YOUR PERSONALITY ALONE WOULD NEVER MAKE YOU POPULAR :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Nuclear levels of bluepill, even by your standards. :lul:
How is this bluepill? Blackpill doesn't say shit about people being able or not to be introverts. So stop saying that to people who don't agree with you are bluepilled, stop making the terms lose their meaning.

Introversion and extroversion don't rely on possibility. It doesn't matter if a guy cannot get popular, he will still have the will to hang out or get into parties and the same applies to someone who can get popular, but still don't like parties or prefers to be small social groups.

Of course not, I know many ugly men who are popular, though they still don't get sexual interest from foids.

Uh? Everyone decides that much earlier.

I know where you are coming from, that mistreatment makes some people less social, but that still doesn't prove that introversion and extroversion are based on that or that the former doesn't exist

Second word in your username :feelsjuice:
There is not a single person whod rather stay home in a dark room watching anime instead of actually going out and partying and having sex. Keep coping.

Second word in your username :feelsjuice:
There is not a single person whod rather stay home in a dark room watching anime instead of actually going out and partying and having sex. Keep coping.
I am not a introvert, so your attack on me was totally missed, fag

idk i used to have lots of friends and would fuck around in every class and they would invite me places but it was exhausting mentally

even now i have a good looking friend with a girlfriend that is hella anti social

How is this bluepill? Blackpill doesn't say shit about people being able or not to be introverts. So stop saying that to people who don't agree with you are bluepilled, stop making the terms lose their meaning.
You are bluepilled cause you think being an extrovert is what decides your social standing (its looks and money btw)
Introversion and extroversion don't rely on possibility. It doesn't matter if a guy cannot get popular, he will still have the will to hang out or get into parties
That's exactly my point, they keep trying to get popular and when they get outcasted over and over again, they put up a front and say im introverted bro out of pure shame. No one enjoys being an introvert, have you ever wondered why most introverts are depressed? :feelsPop:

Of course not, I know many ugly men who are popular, though they still don't get sexual interest from foids.
What are they popular for exactly? :feelswhere:
Uh? Everyone decides that much earlier.
Nope its around 13 and 14. There is a reason why highschool is the most important part of your life and mental. It shapes you into who you are.
I know where you are coming from, that mistreatment makes some people less social, but that still doesn't prove that introversion and extroversion are based on that or that the former doesn't exist
The way people treat you, is what shapes you into who you are. Pure and simple.
idk i used to have lots of friends and would fuck around in every class and they would invite me places but it was exhausting mentally

even now i have a good looking friend with a girlfriend that is hella anti social
Your logical fallacy is, anecdotal.

This is geared specifically towards roommates

Fuck off. I don't bother you, so don't come up to me and bitch how i don't talk to everyone like an idiot.

I'm sorry i don't "fit in" with you or your little group of posers. Most of the people who get drunk and get high do it because they want to fit in and hate themselves. I hate people like that. I'd much rather be by myself, minding my own business, doing what i want, being myself instead of following around copying people just so my super-low and wimpy self-esteem can be raised higher.

We're in college. We both share a room. My half of the room is my room that i paid for to live in. If you bring over 3 people to get drunk with and are bothered by me being quiet and laying on my bed, go fuck yourself. Go party in a cabin deep in the woods and drink your beverage that will spoil your liver over there.

I'm sorry i can entertain myself without using my leg muscles to walk to people and then use brain neurons and jaw muscles to talk with them. I have this special thing called being able to entertain myself. Maybe you should try it sometime, too.

I don't think i'm a full-on introvert (i am a little bit), but i know that i'm shy. The difference between introverts and extroverts is that you can sense who is real. Introverts (at least those who decide to stay introverted), are real; they are themselves. I am convinced that the majority of extroverts are complete and utter sheep who follow other people around and don't accept themselves for who they are. I have the ability to detect most of these idiots. That is part of the reason why i'm so shy. I don't follow sheep. I walk with the owner of the farm. I respect people who can live in silence and solidarity. Their existence actually contains meaning.

I'm sorry i don't enjoy getting high, drunk, and having sex. There is much more to a person than what their ass, tits, or face look like. Getting drunk is straight-up retarded. And so is getting high. If those three ways above are the only ways in which you can entertain yourself, your life fucking sucks. You can call me immature or that my balls haven't dropped yet or whatever. But the truth is, i have something called maturity.

I don't "not like anyone". I just look for people that are mature and people that are comfortable with themselves. I am currently in a dorm, literally surrounded by a bunch of immature, retarded posers that i honestly want to fucking throw their dumb asses out of my 4th story dorm window.

To all you introverts here. Be yourselves. Don't change yourselves to fit in with the vast quantity of "extroverts" that are in fact probably introverts themselves. There is a kid in my english class who is very introverted and never smiles. Everyone in the class except me laughed when he said he doesn't smile much. I don't think of him that way. If someone is different from you and you don't like it, fuck you. Ignore that person and find somebody who does.

I have only lived on this planet for 19 years, but i have yet to come across one person my age who isn't a complete and utter idiot.

Wow! Am i glad i got that off my shoulders. Thanks y'all for bearing with this rant.
:bigbrain:

Are you Friends with that Kid " yet?

People who think only extroversion exists Sound bullshit to me . Give me occasional Sex a comfy House to live in and im good . But in this Shithole If your Not some loud Ass Retard who spouts His Shit Out , your considered a fucking looser . Kek :feelsclown:

Successful 'introverts' are mostly tired or bored from social interaction and they need a time alone to recharge their energy. OP probably meant losers and outcasts who cope with 'I'm an introvert'...

You are bluepilled cause you think being an extrovert is what decides your social standing (its looks and money btw)
I never claimed that, I claimed that being an extrovert affects your social standing, not that it's the only thing that does.

That's exactly my point, they keep trying to get popular and when they get outcasted over and over again, they put up a front and say im introverted bro out of pure shame. No one enjoys being an introvert, have you ever wondered why most introverts are depressed? :feelsPop:
That's not your point, your point is that introversion depends on those, since you claim introversion is just a result of rejection.

Also, thanks for ignoring the example about a guy who can get popular and still prefers small groups.

What are they popular for exactly? :feelswhere:
Being fun to be around.
Nope its around 13 and 14. There is a reason why highschool is the most important part of your life and mental. It shapes you into who you are.
This varies from person to person. Also, how high school shapes you you into who are? You didn't change since then?
The way people treat you, is what shapes you into who you are. Pure and simple.
So does the way your brain is wired, so your point does not stand

I did provide evidence that makes sense :feelsjuice: you just dismissed it saying i know a guy :feelsaww:
but it's literally me, you're saying that i don't exist

Of course, there's ME.

I'd have sex. That's what I want, you gaslighting normie whore.
So you are saying youd rather stay here posting on forums instead of going on road trips and going to bars and nightclubs with people that like you? Yup makes total sense. :feelsokman:
Successful 'introverts' are mostly tired or bored from social interaction and they need a time alone to recharge their energy. OP probably meant losers and outcasts who cope with 'I'm an introvert'...
Exactly. :feelsokman:
but it's literally me, you're saying that i don't exist
You might be lying :feelsjuice:

Retarded thread, but what can I expect from a tallfag chadlite who is not blackpilled at all

Retarded thread, but what can I expect from a tallfag chadlite who is not blackpilled at all
"You mog me so your point makes no sense" :feelstastyman:

I say it depends, if a nigga wants to do comfy stuff, it his business.
I have only lived on this planet for 19 years,
I thought you were much older ngl