Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being an introvert as a man is a disadvantage; being autistic pretty much a death sentence

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
Fact is that women simply don't like quiet and/or introverted men. Some of them may try and deny it, yet actions speak louder than words I've always said. Many of them outright admit it though -- even the "OMG im so introverted cUz i didnt gO out oNe niGht thIs weeK!!1! xD" or self-diagnosed tumblr "Aspergers" girls who don't actually have anything other than simply being another vapid attention whore. I mean there's no shortage of articles written by overly choosy femcunts that talk about how "even if the guy is really good-looking, if his profile doesn't indicate that he has a social life, it's a no." Women by nature do not want a man that doesn't fit in because being natural followers and conformists themselves they subconsciously view lack of social skills/social acceptance as a sign of weakness; it all simply goes back to the whole "pack mentality" thing. Women always, always will do whatever they can to stay firmly in that pack (no matter what any of them claim) hence why you almost never meet any women that have any remotely original viewpoints or that are remotely unique at all.

I mean sure, if you're really good-looking you can run "quiet mysterious" game and that can actually work quite well in certain situations (an omega male can either be the classic "social outcast that is shunned by everyone" OR in less common scenarios "that quiet mysterious hott guy that all the girls want to know"; the "lone wolf", the "rebel" and so on) but even when that does work, 'foids will usually just grow bored of and leave the guy eventually because 99% of the time the guy (and most guys) really just aren't so interesting as they seem once they actually get to know them. I mean the simple fact is that as humans, most of us really just eat, sleep, shit, fuck (well, not all of us) and that's pretty much it regardless of whether or not one has a vivid social life. Difference is though is that NT-Chad's social life not only leaves 'foids constantly wondering about them (which science has proven is a lot more attractive to women than being obviously honest and loyal despite what 'foids say they want) but is also a strong indicator of strength and quality genes -- especially if he's a leader of said pack, i.e. an "alpha male."

Thus why women are in general a lot more attracted to extroverted men. Normies and cucks (beta males) possess some of these NT qualities and thus can usually get lucky here and there (through lots of trial, error, and friendzoning). They can maybe even get married one day. But we all know how that tale usually ends: in tragic cuckery. Because females -- even the ones in the middle and on the lower end of the totem pole -- all nontheless want the alpha male who possesses all of these qualities which women instinctively desire; not just looks, but also social intelligence, "social status" and so on.

Looks are most important, but some of you are fooling yourselves if really you think autistic Chad won't usually end up cucked for being too naive and trusting of 'foids/not being "interesting" enough.

Very legit post.
I would say ONS is a best case scenario for introverts.

not even chad can survive mentalceldom

Well written, enjoyed reading that.

Neurotypicality should never be underestimated. It´s extremely important in modern society.

I'm an introvert 100%. Not sure if autistic though (wouldn't doubt it tbh)

intr0vert is only fun 4 the int0vert ever1 else hates u

Ive always wondered if women like men to be really NT because it indicates that they are less of a danger to them. A lot of chads who eventually abuse their partner use their NT to appear pleasant at first.

Last edited:
Very legit post.
I would say ONS is a best case scenario for introverts.

Yep, IF you're good-looking enough to get them. Looking for something long-term these days is like chasing a rainbow though. I mean it's clearly hard enough even for extroverted normie men.

Let's be honest, isn't calling someone an introvert just another word for ugly? If you're ugly nobody wants to be your friend. You are never even given the slightest opportunity for friendship.

Introvertism is just a natural reaction to getting bullied and rejected your whole life.

Ugly people are far more likely to be introverts for this reason.

Ive always wonder if women like men to be really NT because it indicates that they are less of a danger to them. A lot of chads who eventually abuse their partner use their NT to appear pleasant at first.

Chads can fake being NT. In the autism community this is called "masking". And people can be surprisingly good at that and do it for a long time.

The autism spectrum is interesting. For instance, where is the boundary between high functioning autism/aspergers and general shyness/introversion?

In nature there are no clear lines. People can more or less NT. Just as they can be more or less autistic. Whores want NT-Chads because this is a fully functional brain. Also, the same autism-genes that makes the anterior brain defective, also causes subtle malformations to the face. Autism is caused by many genes, and they are not inherited together. The amount of autism genes seem to be related to the level of autism.

Cope. If you don't enjoy being around others it's because you are ugly.

Brilliantly written.
F3D5FD2F D6C7 4DEF 8A5C 315B23526717

Well written, enjoyed reading that.

Neurotypicality should never be underestimated. It´s extremely important in modern society.

Yep, not just for dating, but for jobs and pretty much everything. Virtually every job posting will say stupid shit like "looking for outgoing, friendly, smiling faces!" or some other normie shit.

And to those denying how big a difference being NT can make: Ever heard of Martin Bryant, the guy responsible for the Port Arthur Massacre in the mid/late 90's? Along with Ted Kaczynski and Elliott Rodger he is one of my heroes. Anyhow, dude was a Chad-lite AT LEAST yet most people still treated him like crap because he had Asperger's and didn't know how to fit in.

b610e27f99a09cc1e34c8d7deb80eb29

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Bryant

I feel ZERO SYMPATHY for the normies he killed (feel the same about most mass shootings tbh) because as we all know in 99.9% of cases there's a fucking reason why these massacres happen, and no, cucks, it's not simply because "the guns."

Very typical aspie face. Eye-region is emotionless and empty.

Women always, always will do whatever they can to stay firmly in that pack (no matter what any of them claim) hence why you almost never meet any women that have any remotely original viewpoints or that are remotely unique at all.

Mentally insane foids are the only ones that aren't conformist. Just play insane game, I guess, but it comes with high stakes.

Last edited:
Fact is that women simply don't like quiet and/or introverted men. Some of them may try and deny it, yet actions speak louder than words I've always said. Many of them outright admit it though -- even the "OMG im so introverted cUz i didnt gO out oNe niGht thIs weeK!!1! xD" or self-diagnosed tumblr "Aspergers" girls who don't actually have anything other than simply being another vapid attention whore. I mean there's no shortage of articles written by overly choosy femcunts that talk about how "even if the guy is really good-looking, if his profile doesn't indicate that he has a social life, it's a no." Women by nature do not want a man that doesn't fit in because being natural followers and conformists themselves they subconsciously view lack of social skills/social acceptance as a sign of weakness; it all simply goes back to the whole "pack mentality" thing. Women always, always will do whatever they can to stay firmly in that pack (no matter what any of them claim) hence why you almost never meet any women that have any remotely original viewpoints or that are remotely unique at all.

I mean sure, if you're really good-looking you can run "quiet mysterious" game and that can actually work quite well in certain situations (an omega male can either be the classic "social outcast that is shunned by everyone" OR in less common scenarios "that quiet mysterious hott guy that all the girls want to know"; the "lone wolf", the "rebel" and so on) but even when that does work, 'foids will usually just grow bored of and leave the guy eventually because 99% of the time the guy (and most guys) really just aren't so interesting as they seem once they actually get to know them. I mean the simple fact is that as humans, most of us really just eat, sleep, shit, fuck (well, not all of us) and that's pretty much it regardless of whether or not one has a vivid social life. Difference is though is that NT-Chad's social life not only leaves 'foids constantly wondering about them (which science has proven is a lot more attractive to women than being obviously honest and loyal despite what 'foids say they want) but is also a strong indicator of strength and quality genes -- especially if he's a leader of said pack, i.e. an "alpha male."

Thus why women are in general a lot more attracted to extroverted men. Normies and cucks (beta males) possess some of these NT qualities and thus can usually get lucky here and there (through lots of trial, error, and friendzoning). They can maybe even get married one day. But we all know how that tale usually ends: in tragic cuckery. Because females -- even the ones in the middle and on the lower end of the totem pole -- all nontheless want the alpha male who possesses all of these qualities which women instinctively desire; not just looks, but also social intelligence, "social status" and so on.

Looks are most important, but some of you are fooling yourselves if really you think autistic Chad won't usually end up cucked for being too naive and trusting of 'foids/not being "interesting" enough.

The IQ of this post is
1350430946 47614b69 It s Over 9000 by Hellknight10

Jokes aside THANK YOU for pointing this out. It always annoyed me when my stupid family would always say, you look good, girls will come to you. BS, if that was the case I wouldn't be here typing. No I'm not good looking, my stupid family only says that to boost my self esteem. If an introverted Chad has a hard time getting foids on him, think of how hard it would be for someone who is 4/10 and introverted to boot. Yeah fucking impossible.

The dating game is fucked, foids are souless sheep incapable of thoughts of their own, and only go after the most socially accepted things and since introverts are not socially accepted, yeah good luck getting a foid.

Introvertism is just a natural reaction to getting bullied and rejected your whole life.

Ugly people are far more likely to be introverts for this reason.
It's over. Introverted people likely had shitty development during their years leading up to a point of no return

Autistic Chad would still have a femoid who loves him unconditionally.
Looks are the most important beyond all else. I would agree with you that roasties don't like introverted or shy men, but the most important thing to them will always be looks. If they are attracted to how you look to a large degree then no amount of bad personality can ever push them away, the hundreds of posts and real life observations of Chad abusers and their roastie SOs that come back to them everytime should've taught you that.

Introversion, like personality, only matters in the fringe cases, but it makes no real difference once you're 2 points removed from the median.
A 7/10 can be introverted and shy and roasties will still go out of their way to pull him out of his "shell" and be with him.
A 3/10 can try to be as outgoing and socially competent as he wants to be, but he'll still be rejected.
For a 4/10, 5/10, and 6/10 to varying degrees it matters of course. The 4/10 has a lot less leeway than the 6/10 when it comes to personality, none of them can be outright autistic, but the 6/10 is allowed a lot of introversion and shyness whereas the 4/10 is operating on thin ice.

But no, a 7+ does not suddenly get cucked because he's autistic or introverted.
We already know how looks is correlated with personality in the minds of foids.

A lot of black people claim to be introverts. I dont think they understand what the word means. Because they are almost always social.

Only being 7.5+ or 6+ depedndendo if it's a subhuman region just like South India ... but in a relationship it would not last.

It's ALL about socialization. I truly believe that if a guy like BO2cell has (in his case) above average social skills he could easily left inceldom. I for example, in appearance am a solid 8/10 (no, not according to my mother) but as a mentalcell (diagnosed asperger) i can barely understand simple body language and popular expressions.

True. It you're not NT and not Chad-tier it's 99% over no matter what. I wish I could be at peace knowing this, but I'm not autistic enough to not feel bad from an unfulfilled sex drive and loneliness. But even worse than not getting foid whores is that I have to pretend to be somewhat NT to be able to get a job and to not be treated by trash by normies. If I knew what I know now a few years ago I'd have pretended to be more retarded in the diagnosing process to get autismbuxx, and made my parents agree to go along with it.

I'm an introvert 100%. Not sure if autistic though (wouldn't doubt it tbh)

There's a big difference between the two although on the surface they can look quite similar at the high-functioning level. Autism is a neurodevelopmental disorder; you are born with it and you will die with it. If you simply need more alone time than the average person and time to "recharge" after social situations, you're probably just an introvert. However, if:

- You've largely always avoided social contact since you were a child
- As a child you lined up/stacked toys rather than played with them in creative ways
- You always had a harder time grasping gestures, social cues, etc
- You tend to become overwhelmed easily, perform tasks slowly, do them one detail at a time, and are unable to multitask
- You had delays in certain milestones (being able to tie shoes, being able to dress oneself, etc)
- You tend to prefer routines
- You have any weird lifelong impulsive habits such as sniffing, scratching, biting, fidgeting, twitching or whatever
- You become easily angered
- People always say you lack empathy/don't show any emotion/etc
- You are physically clumsy
- Find it extremely difficult to make small-talk or keep conversations going
- You've never been able to really fit in, people always just say you seem "weird", "off", or "odd" even when you try and initially even think you're making a really good attempt

In addition to of course being very reclusive/introverted, then you're probably on the spectrum.

There's a big difference between the two although on the surface they can look quite similar at the high-functioning level. Autism is a neurodevelopmental disorder; you are born with it and you will die with it. If you simply need more alone time than the average person and time to "recharge" after social situations, you're probably just an introvert. However, if:

- You've largely always avoided social contact since you were a child
- As a child you lined up/stacked toys rather than played with them in creative ways
- You always had a harder time grasping gestures, social cues, etc
- You tend to become overwhelmed easily, perform tasks slowly, do them one detail at a time, and are unable to multitask
- You had delays in certain milestones (being able to tie shoes, being able to dress oneself, etc)
- You tend to prefer routines
- You have any weird lifelong impulsive habits such as sniffing, scratching, biting, fidgeting, twitching or whatever
- You become easily angered
- People always say you lack empathy/don't show any emotion/etc
- You are physically clumsy
- Find it extremely difficult to make small-talk or keep conversations going
- You've never been able to really fit in, people always just say you seem "weird", "off", or "odd" even when you try and initially even think you're making a really good attempt

In addition to of course being very reclusive/introverted, then you're probably on the spectrum.
about 5 or less of those i can relate to

Let's be honest, isn't calling someone an introvert just another word for ugly? If you're ugly nobody wants to be your friend. You are never even given the slightest opportunity for friendship.

Low IQ post.

Sub8 and non NT is a complete dun goof

Chads can fake being NT. In the autism community this is called "masking". And people can be surprisingly good at that and do it for a long time.

The autism spectrum is interesting. For instance, where is the boundary between high functioning autism/aspergers and general shyness/introversion?

In nature there are no clear lines. People can more or less NT. Just as they can be more or less autistic. Whores want NT-Chads because this is a fully functional brain. Also, the same autism-genes that makes the anterior brain defective, also causes subtle malformations to the face. Autism is caused by many genes, and they are not inherited together. The amount of autism genes seem to be related to the level of autism.

If they can simply "mask" it they likely aren't autistic or only very slightly at best. Probably just narcissistic tbh (which can also look the same on the surface, but narcissists can easily put on facades and hence are usually very good at getting what they want, opposite of Aspergers). But this is part of why I avoid the "autism community" for the most part (assuming you're talking about the tumblr/wrongplaney crowd). Mostly a bunch of self-diagnosed attention whores who just like to talk about how "different" they supposedly are and can't keep their shitty left-wing politics out of any discussion.

Fuuuuaaaarrrrkkk this is some potent suifuel.

Yes, just being good looking doesnt cut it no more.

Why do u even think so? You REALLY think its all about being good looking? ROFL ure such a fucking idiot if u think so, why? Cause femoids have THOUSANDS of good looking guys WITH STATUS AND WHO ARE NT after them, guys who are cool as fuck with tons of friends, charming, lots of money ... and u think just being a good looking aspie is enough? NO

The standards today are off the charts, to slay u need to be:

Great looking (not only good looking, GREAT LOOKING)
Roided ripped body
High status
Lots of friends
Popular
Being "somebody", being known

Then u will slay.

Being a good looking nobody with no friends wont give you nothing.

Only chad can get away for being autistic. It’s because most men who are on the autism spectrum are ugly or average looking

Even more annoying when foids drool over dudes like Michael cera that play that awkward dorky character.

Autistic Chad would still have a femoid who loves him unconditionally.
Looks are the most important beyond all else. I would agree with you that roasties don't like introverted or shy men, but the most important thing to them will always be looks. If they are attracted to how you look to a large degree then no amount of bad personality can ever push them away, the hundreds of posts and real life observations of Chad abusers and their roastie SOs that come back to them everytime should've taught you that.

Introversion, like personality, only matters in the fringe cases, but it makes no real difference once you're 2 points removed from the median.
A 7/10 can be introverted and shy and roasties will still go out of their way to pull him out of his "shell" and be with him.
A 3/10 can try to be as outgoing and socially competent as he wants to be, but he'll still be rejected.
For a 4/10, 5/10, and 6/10 to varying degrees it matters of course. The 4/10 has a lot less leeway than the 6/10 when it comes to personality, none of them can be outright autistic, but the 6/10 is allowed a lot of introversion and shyness whereas the 4/10 is operating on thin ice.

But no, a 7+ does not suddenly get cucked because he's autistic or introverted.
We already know how looks is correlated with personality in the minds of foids.

Okay, so a Chad that stays inside all day and has no social life totally has it the same as an NT normie Chad. Right. Looks help you get your foot in the door, but trust me most of those 'foids will leave an autistic Chad as most 'foids are normies and see something "wrong" with not going out to some stupid ass EDM event every night of the fucking week. Pretty soon the 'foids cuck and normie friends start commenting on how "weird" the 'foids boyfriend is for never going out with her to said gay ass events, and it's all just downhill from there.

I like this thread tbh. The second part, especially on the foid leaving

https://www.ted.com/talks/donald_hoffman_do_we_see_reality_as_it_is/transcript?language=en

Fitness is not the same thing as reality as it is, and it's fitness, and not reality as it is, that figures centrally in the equations of evolution.

So, in my lab, we have run hundreds of thousands of evolutionary game simulations with lots of different randomly chosen worlds and organisms that compete for resources in those worlds. Some of the organisms see all of the reality, others see just part of the reality, and some see none of the reality, only fitness. Who wins?

Well, I hate to break it to you, but perception of reality goes extinct. In almost every simulation, organisms that see none of reality but are just tuned to fitness drive to extinction all the organisms that perceive reality as it is. So the bottom line is, evolution does not favor veridical, or accurate perceptions. Those perceptions of reality go extinct.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-imprinted-brain/201304/jumping-the-right-conclusion

The authors conclude that what they found “is the opposite pattern to autism and therefore consistent with the autism-psychosis model which proposes that these clinical disorders reside at diametrically opposing poles of a single continuum.

http://www.healthline.com/health/psychosis

What is psychosis?

Psychosis is characterized by an impaired relationship with reality.
And it is a symptom of serious mental disorders. People who are psychotic may have either hallucinations or delusions.

http://www.mnn.com/green-tech/research-innovations/stories/are-you-hallucinating-right-now

Recent studies by researchers at Cardiff University and University of Cambridge suggest we are all hallucinating all of the time to comprehend the world that surrounds us. This research opens new doors of perception as related to the ways we view hallucinations and their prevalence.

Sifting through the noise

One way to look at hallucinations is seeing them as a part of predictive brain processes. We constantly need to make sense of our surrounding world. In trying to grasp a spatial and visual sense of our surroundings that might appear slightly vague when we're barraged by a wide array of sensory input, we have to use our brains to predict and understand the overall structure of the environment with the use of prior knowledge. The prior knowledge we have about an environment plays a huge role in the way we visually process our world.

"Vision is a constructive process — in other words, our brain makes up the world that we 'see'," and "fills in the blanks, ignoring the things that don't quite fit, and presents to us an image of the world that has been edited and made to fit with what we expect," explains lead researcher Christoph Teufel of Cardiff University.

Our predictive brains are beneficial to us because "it makes us efficient and adept at creating a coherent picture of an ambiguous and complex world,” and that it “means that we are not very far away from perceiving things that aren’t actually there, which is the definition of a hallucination,” says Paul Fletcher, senior author of the research done at Cambridge.

http://www.grrec.ky.gov/CaveWeb/autism/ASD Webpage/Module 1/Gestalt thinking article.docx

How much do we see? In fact, we see very little, just a few things our attention happens to focus on. Every time we look at something we just pick up a few features and 'recognize' the whole picture from our past experiences and memories. For example, when we enter a familiar room, we do not have to examine every item there to recognize it. We just know what is there and where everything is located. A quick glance is enough. So do we actually see the environment or do we just know 'what is there'? In fact, our perceptual reconstruction (or 'what we think we see') comes from two opposite directions - from outside (environmental stimuli) and inside (mental images we have stored in the brain). The more familiar the environment or situation, the less we actually perceive it. The brain does not need to process all the stimuli; it just 'fills in the gaps' and 'predicts' the final picture.

There is much evidence that one of the problems many autistic people experience is their inability to distinguish between foreground and background stimuli. They often are unable to discriminate between relevant and irrelevant stimuli. What is background to others may be equally foreground to them. They perceive everything without filtration or selection. As Donna Williams describes it, they seem to have no sieve in their brain to select the information that is worth being attended. This results in a paradoxical phenomenon: sensory information is received in infinite detail and holistically at the same time. It can be described as 'gestalt perception', i.e. perception of the whole scene as a single entity with all the details perceived (not processed!) simultaneously. They may be aware of the information others miss, but the processing of 'holistic situations' can be overwhelming. As there is too much information coming in, it is hard to know which stimuli to attend. It is often difficult for the autistic person to 'break' the whole picture into meaningful entities, to 'draw the boundaries' around plenty of tiny sensory pieces to make them meaningful items.

In contrast to our guessing 'what is there' from our experience and memory instead of actually seeing it, autistic children seem to be unable to filter the incoming information and tend to perceive all the stimuli around them. Instead of 'inventing' the world as we do, they actually perceive it. Such 'acute-perception' brings overwhelming information the brain cannot cope with.

http://www.faceofmalawi.com/2017/07/religious-people-have-mental-illness-neuroscientist-warns/

A professor at Stanford University, Robert Sapolsky, has said that religion is a mental illness, and that the behaviours exhibited by ‘prophets’ in religious texts are diagnosable acts.

The self-described atheist, who is also a neuroendocrinologist, argues that religion is comparable to a shared schizophrenia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_mania

Social manias are mass movements which periodically sweep through societies. They are characterized by an outpouring of enthusiasm, mass involvement and millenarian goals. Social manias are contagious social epidemics, and as such they should be differentiated from mania in individuals.

Social manias come in different sizes and strengths. Some social manias fail to 'catch fire', while others persist for hundreds of years (although sometimes in severely attenuated form). Common to all is a vision of salvation, a new way of life, which if realized would radically change everyday life, ushering in a new world of freedom and justice.

The Taiping Rebellion is an excellent illustration, as it was both widespread and destructive and has no modern adherents to whom its use as an example would be a distraction. The Ghost dance which was briefly embraced by Native Americans of the Great Plains in 1890 is another excellent example which may be viewed in some historical perspective, as may The Crusades. Almost any form of religion could be argued to be a long-standing social mania, many of which have persisted through thousands of years.

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0128102

Males and females in the general population differ, on average, in their drive for empathizing (higher in females) and systemizing (higher in males). People with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) show a drive for systemizing over empathizing, irrespective of sex, which led to the conceptualisation of ASD as an ‘extreme of the typical male brain’. The opposite cognitive profile, an ‘extreme of the typical female brain’, has been proposed to be linked to conditions such as psychosis and mania/hypomania.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...eligion-and-autism-are-they-together-or-apart

Religion and Autism, are they together or apart?
Recent studies suggest today's autistics tend to reject organized religion.