Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being an incel uber driver

J

Jiren

Greycel
Being an incel uber driver is sui fuel.

Couples making out in your car.

I have not come across even one slut that has showed any interest in me.

I've read stuff online where sluts fuck their uber drivers, even roosh v uber drivers said they got laid.

Here I am with nothing. No slut showing any interest and instead making out in my car with chad and normies. I give them all one star though.

It must be hell having to make small talk with normalfaggots all day. I'd rather blow my brains out tbh.

Have you ever seen Taxi Driver with Robert de Niro? You would relate to that movie a lot.

I’d refuse to give rides to couples

Just do food delivery (or amazon courier) if you're into the private courier biz. The only people you really chat with are the restaurant (or amazon warehouse) staff. The chit chat with the customers is minimal at best unless they give you bad directions on how to get to their home.

Carmogs me
1459399354042XX0001

As an aspergercel/socialanxietycel, I hate interacting with strangers so much that I don't even like using Uber as a passenger. I could never be a driver for them.