Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Being an incel these days might be a blessing in some ways

EddieDombrowski

EddieDombrowski

Greycel
Seriously I am starting to think that one should only care about sex just pay whores and be done with it, this is the best way to go about things in 2023.

I have some normie friends who fell in love only to be dumped and in some cases it can get really fucking bad, like one of them literally became so depressed he almost roped, and told me he's still devastated because he still loves his ex girlfriend. This guy did so fucking much for her only for him to be cucked in the end while he's out here crying himself to sleep every night, it sounds pathetic but it's just sad.

At the very least I am glad I'm able to enjoy some aspects of life without having to think every second about how the woman I've devoted my life to is fucking another guy.

Benefits of being incel
- Depression
- Anxiety
- Self hatred

We are enslaved to the primary instinct of wanting to fuck women who give us a kind of maternal affection.

So fucking over.

Today marks the record for gRaY posts tf is happening.

I am having a stroke right now just read three gRaY posts in a row and now I want to pole my eyes out:feelsUgh:

Seriously I am starting to think that one should only care about sex just pay whores and be done with it, this is the best way to go about things in 2023.

I have some normie friends who fell in love only to be dumped and in some cases it can get really fucking bad, like one of them literally became so depressed he almost roped, and told me he's still devastated because he still loves his ex girlfriend. This guy did so fucking much for her only for him to be cucked in the end while he's out here crying himself to sleep every night, it sounds pathetic but it's just sad.

At the very least I am glad I'm able to enjoy some aspects of life without having to think every second about how the woman I've devoted my life to is fucking another guy.
Its infuriating that men give so much to their gfs in a relationship, but then she leaves him like its nothing,

Benefits of being incel
- Depression
- Anxiety
- Self hatred
I am just saying that the grass may not be greener, count your blessings bro because the dating pool is full of piss anyways.

EddieDombrowski

Greycel​

Its infuriating that men give so much to their gfs in a relationship, but then she leaves him like its nothing,
introduce your normie friend to the blackpill :blackpill:

Today marks the record for gRaY posts tf is happening.

I am having a stroke right now just read three gRaY posts in a row and now I want to pole my eyes out:feelsUgh:
Dude I am just saying that "ascension" is not the be-all and end-all in this world, even if you find someone there's a good chance you'll cucked in the end, just look at how women are initiating divorces like there's no tomorrow.

sex is a hobby nowadays
only bluepillers and betas care about muh love
became so depressed he almost roped, and told me he's still devastated
he's going to rope soon
try to help him

COPE
+
Michigan Department of Natural Resources logo

this is inaccurate what you are saying. incels are sexless being a incel is not a blessing.