Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being an incel now is worse than being one 10 years ago and it'll be worse for futurecels.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34664
  • Start date
Deleted member 34664

Deleted member 34664

Unicel
-
I've been browsing reddit with LDAR'ing and I've seen so many fucking post about really young people (12-16) getting into LDR's with people they met online, specifically discord and other social media apps. Sending nudes and texting all day type of stuff. I'm 21 but that stuff only started to get popular when i was a teen and now it's so easily accessible and popular that there are so many people and chance to meet someone on there. Technology has made it easier for people and will continue to, rip futurecels.

Back then hardly anyone was blackpilled

The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race

Being an incel is the same (in terms of suffering), the only thing that changes is how many people fit into the category due to technology advance. Inceldom is getting worse, being an incel isn't

Being an incel is the same (in terms of suffering), the only thing that changes is how many people fit into the category due to technology advance. Inceldom is getting worse, being an incel isn't

By 2030 the blackpill will be mainstream and I imagine cliques will begin to form in highschool like they did in the early 2000's. Incels will become extremely common group for ugly boys to belong in as hypergamy will inflate to ratio of 95:5. You will be able to tell whether someone is an Incel or Chad by the time they start puberty.

It won't be different types of jocks against one another, like sport teams or something. Instead Chads will group together and will publicly bully their ugly high school teamates.

Estou prevendo um aumento na taxa de tiroteios em escolas e casos de ostracismo público. Incels ultrapassará a quantidade de Chads, mas Normies sempre haverá do lado de Chad por razões óbvias. Incels negará abertamente ser incel e mesmo que nunca tenha usado um fórum incel e não tenha nenhuma conexão com inceldom além de ser virgem e feio, eles serão perseguidos.

Em 2050, haverá campos de concentração legítimos sob o disfarce de 'instalações de reabilitação que irão coletar e castrar quimicamente homens indesejáveis e forçá-los a desejáveis com mulheres, onde o Incel atuará essencialmente como um escravo assalariado que existe com o único propósito de produzir riqueza para a mulher que o possui.

Em 2100 Incels (e com isso quero dizer os homens feios) se tornarão produzida uma raça de escravos. Nesse momento, uma sociedade se tornado um matriarcado ginocêntrico completo e até os homens normies estará isento de forma justa. Claro que Chad se tornou um deus adorado por mulheres.

: incel:
2101 Christ returns and will take all the incels to paradise and the foids and chads will suffer 1000x the pain of incels in hell

Last edited:

By 2030 the blackpill will be mainstream and I imagine cliques will begin to form in highschool like they did in the early 2000's. Incels will become extremely common group for ugly boys to belong in as hypergamy will inflate to ratio of 95:5. You will be able to tell whether someone is an Incel or Chad by the time they start puberty.

It won't be different types of jocks against one another, like sport teams or something. Instead Chads will group together and will publicly bully their ugly high school teamates.

I am predicting a increasing rate of school shootings and cases of public ostracism. Incels will out number the amount of Chads but Normies will always side with Chad for obvious reasons. Incels will openly deny being incels and even if they never used an incel forum and have no connection to inceldom other than being a virgin and ugly they will be persecuted.

By 2050 there will be legitmate concentration camps under the guise of 'rehabilitation facilities' which will collect and chemically castrate undesirable males and force them into unwanted relationships with women where the Incel will essentially act as a wageslave that exist for the sole purpose of producing wealth for the woman who owns him.

By 2100 Incels (and by that I mean ugly men) will effectively become a slave-race. By thsi time society will have become a complete gynocentric matriarchy and even normie men will be treated unfairly. Of course Chad's become gods worshipped by women.

:incel:

why would women meet nerdy fucks on twitch or discord when they can easily get a Chad on Tinder?

why would women meet nerdy fucks on twitch or discord when they can easily get a Chad on Tinder?
because they can collect hordes of beta orbiters on discord/games while hunting for a Chad in the wild

I can’t get over the fact that 12-14 yos are fucking while I’m posting here

Food cope hadn't got a grip on me 10 years ago. I was 150lbs in 2011 and now I am 260lbs.

It's getting extremely worse

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back