Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being an incel millions of years ago was infinitely better than being one today

• Thread starter chronicgastritiscel
  • Start date
chronicgastritiscel

chronicgastritiscel

Greycel
As we know, the incredibly high standards of women are rooted in millions of years of human development. Back then, the majority of men were sexless men that most women were disgusted by as it remains today. The big difference is that men didn’t know why they were sexless back then. They didn’t know it was their looks causing them to be incels as there was no way for women to communicate why they were rejecting them. They didn’t know the reason therefore it didn’t haunt them like it haunts us. Ignorance is bliss.

If I lived millions of years ago, I would just rape.

We'd have been tossed to the wolves at a very young age.

Attachments

• 590288-d486775453768c30aa296f545eb8657f.jpg
    590288-d486775453768c30aa296f545eb8657f.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 28
millions of years? havent homo sapiens only been a thing for like 300,000 years

Back then women wouldn't judge any males cuz they needed kids for survival. Or you could just go rape women with no consequence

We'd have been tossed to the wolves at a very young age.
Pretty much.

I‘m thoroughly convinced that only 25-30 % of today‘s population are biological fit enough to survive in a pre-civilization world.
Spoiler; If you lurk around these parts, you‘re probably not one of them :feelsautistic: