Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being an incel literally hurts

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Chronic neck strain, heart palpitations, heavy breathing, fatigue, cough, irritability, and other things that are always going on and have no other explanation than my inceldom. My proof? They tend to be less severe when I'm cuddling or petting my cat. (By the way, I still argue that my relationship with my cat is proof that it's not my personality that makes me incel.) They also get slightly worse when other people come near her; I always picture them kicking or beating her or cutting her with a knife to spite me for being miserable. What tends to follow is bang, muzzle flash, and bloody brain and skull fragments splattered on the nearby wall. Good riddance.

Nobody hurts my cat.

Chronic neck strain, heart palpitations, heavy breathing, fatigue ...

... no other explanation than my inceldom

you are fat and have subhuman neck posture tbh

I often feel best when spooning my pillow tbh.

But I can relate to some of that, especially the fatigue and heart palpitations, I'll sleep 10 hours and wake up tired.

Chronic neck strain, heart palpitations, heavy breathing, fatigue, cough, irritability, and other things that are always going on and have no other explanation than my inceldom. My proof? They tend to be less severe when I'm cuddling or petting my cat. (By the way, I still argue that my relationship with my cat is proof that it's not my personality that makes me incel.) They also get slightly worse when other people come near her; I always picture them kicking or beating her or cutting her with a knife to spite me for being miserable. What tends to follow is bang, muzzle flash, and bloody brain and skull fragments splattered on the nearby wall. Good riddance.

Nobody hurts my cat.
You also cuddle your cat. Thought that was just a me thing. Jfl the only living being that loves me is a cat

But I can relate to some of that, especially the fatigue and heart palpitations, I'll sleep 10 hours and wake up tired.
I thought palpitations were due to me drinking ridiculous amounts of monster. Guess not

I spoon my pillow too lol. It's the only way I can fall asleep.

Inceldom really takes its toll on your health

I thought palpitations were due to me drinking ridiculous amounts of monster. Guess not
Still could be, caffeine makes them much worse for me, which is why I stopped drinking it. It also gave me chest pain.

Still could be, caffeine makes them much worse for me, which is why I stopped drinking it. It also gave me chest pain.
Yea I don’t like to sleep lol. Any other methods I can use to decrease the amount I sleep would be nice tbh

Cats are awesome tbh

dont wanna ruin you with the catpill but..

they like you as long as you provide them food
if you stop they will just leave and move on :cryfeels: (suffered it twice)