Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Being an incel is not normal

Limitcel

Limitcel

Anti-life / "Don't Try" - Bukowki's epitaph
★★★★
Most people don't even know what an Incel is, they can't even understand
Having a sex life, having a girlfriend, having romantic experiences in life is still normal for most people, like 95%

It doesn't matter how much certain guys try to cope, looksmaxx, etc., being an incel is not normal, making an effort to have basic experiences in life is ridiculous.

Like none of the things that incels go through have ever even crossed the minds of a large part of the population.

And being an incel is not ok either, it brings you a lot of misfortune in life, if you can't make connections you basically have no way of achieving anything.
It's a constant state of struggle and paranoia, being alone and not like everyone else.

The forum is very hydrated today

Water. Why do you think normies hate on us?

Last edited:
Ik but I noticed this more strongly yesterday after having traveled to a city much bigger than mine

I just wanted to understand why some people are chosen to go through this, like go through all the bullying and exclusion.