Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being an incel from The Netherlands must be pure suifuel

CRYSTAL METH

CRYSTAL METH

Recruit
★★★★★
Living as an incel is brutal in all parts of the world, but i think being one in NL feels like "Nightmare" difficulty 4256%.

For those who don't know, the average height in Nederlands is 6ft (183cm). I repeat : THE AVERAGE HEIGHT IN NEDERLANDS IS 6FT (183CM)

Imagine being below average height or a manlet getting heightmogged literally everywhere you go. Or being tall enough, but turned into an incel because you lack facial attractiveness.
Yet the ignorant low IQ idiots here will think of him as a "fakecel" if he mentioned his height, just because he lives in a country where being a tallfag is the norm.

My condolences to all NLcels on is.

Last edited:
I wonder how things are for tallfag incels there.

Why are they so tall tf

It's over for incels and especially non-NT's no matter where they go in Europe. The Netherlands is at least a good country to work in and a good place for copes. Yeah, it's brutal still and there's no escape because it's a very densely populated country and there's barely any silent place to go where you can be alone without getting mogged.

It's over for incels and especially non-NT's no matter where they go in Europe. The Netherlands is at least a good country to work in and a good place for copes. Yeah, it's brutal still and there's no escape because it's a very densely populated country and there's barely any silent place to go where you can be alone without getting mogged.
Yep and apparently you can't just pitch a tent somewhere without getting the police in your ass. Freedom my ass.

I wonder how things are for tallfag incels there.
I guess it becomes less of a halo when everybody around you is tall as well, including foids, since height is relative and it's about mogging others, not the number itself.
At least a tall NL incel can travel to SEA and absolutely heightmogg the living shit out of everybody there and maybe genuinely sexually attract some height fetishist foid, unless hideously ugly.

@Zhou Chang-Xing he's 6'2 dutchcel.