Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being an incel from a culture full of hypergamous, shameless whores is the ultimate suicidefuel

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
A Dutchman was filmed leading a half-naked local Colombian foid by chain around her neck (TBH, this shit is kind of hot, but it stings to see a man from another race do this). Several street vendors spoke up and bitched, and she was fined for public indecency. The girl (Instragammer and Only Fans whore Aleja Torres) later said it was her idea. Would she have allowed a Colombian guy to do this? I doubt it. If anything, she probably saw it as a status symbol, being chained at the neck and dragged around by a Northern European man. Furthermore, if it was a local guy doing this to her, news would have spread at how "misogynistic" Colombian society is (yet this Dutch guy comes from an ultra-feminized culture).

Colombianas are interesting --- as sassy & loud as black women towards men of their own culture, but are like 1950's housewife/geisha towards white guys; I have seen it over and over, and more than half of Colombian girls are married to white Chads to Chad-lites (maybe a Tyrone here and there), and put up with a lot of shit from them, but separate from Latino guys for stupid reasons.

It's a reason why most Colombian guys thugmaxx (but are total simps once they get a girl). If you're like me, and born high inhib, you're fucked in this culture.

In Spanish. I couldn't find an article in English that explained it well.

I have seen way too much hentai to know what is going on in your avi.

My guess is you're Colombian, me too. Our country is phillipines levels of cucked because of foreigners and the culture in general is very hostile to non-normies, it's such a gynocentric country that im surprised there aren't more people who are openly incel. But i actually think being from a decent country and having women go for uneducated and dumb immigrants must feel a lot worse. At least hypergamy makes sense.

But i actually think being from a decent country and having women go for uneducated and dumb immigrants must feel a lot worse
I rather them get beat up and raped by ethnic immigrants than being hypergamous chad chasing whores

My guess is you're Colombian, me too. Our country is phillipines levels of cucked because of foreigners and the culture in general is very hostile to non-normies, it's such a gynocentric country that im surprised there aren't more people who are openly incel. But i actually think being from a decent country and having women go for uneducated and dumb immigrants must feel a lot worse. At least hypergamy makes sense.
I am colombian; living in burgerland though
We certainly are the Philippines of Latin America

First thing I noticed, someone needs to make a full version of the scene where she gets raped that shit was good.
I wish being incels had at least some perk to it, like being so physically horrendous, that we transform into a rapist goblin with a giant cock all these whores would be addicted to or some shit like that :feelsaww:

Hypergamy is extremely common in college.

The University campus is ground zero for hypergamy and the 80/20 sexual marketplace
Hypergamy

Even the 5/10 white women chase after fraternity chads.

Good morning I wish I was at least tall and masculine but instead god left me for niggers niggerinos niggering chads and Stacie's and shitty blue eyes people. Oahahahahah