Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Being an Incel can literally destroy your brain

latin_elioth

latin_elioth

Hope is the worst of all evils
-
Most of use are use to being rejected, afraid, lonely and all the negative feelings associated with Inceldom (so much that some of use are basically numb) . It turn out that according with this paper negativity can lead to Alzheimer and cognitive decline. So basically Chad have all the wining cards.

https://alz-journals.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/alz.12116

Loneliness is like smoking a pack of cigarettes every day

That's what I thought might happen to us in the long run. The power of the blackpill is too much for one individual to handle that it will cripple their mind.

You become retarted ıf you dont have sex until ur 16
If u cant get sex at that age everything else you do is just a cope,that giant hole in your confidence and self esteem will never be filled

My mind is slowly but surely deteriorating

My mind is slowly but surely deteriorating
I'm a developer and I can feel my capacity slowly diminishing. I can't learn new topic and frameworks as fast as I used to. My concentration is getting worse by the time. Yet my co workers seems more productives than me.

IMG 20200608 024030

This is obvious but yeh good to have some studies to back it up

phycological effects often impact physical effects. that's why maslow puts intimacy at the bottom and foundation of the heirachy of needs.

I'm a developer and I can feel my capacity slowly diminishing. I can't learn new topic and frameworks as fast as I used to. My concentration is getting worse by the time. Yet my co workers seems more productives than me.
try modafinil

I've developed autism due to inceldom. I noticed that i'm not as productive as I used to 5-6 years ago.

It melts your brain.

depression literally kills braincels no different to alcohol.

You become retarted ıf you dont have sex until ur 16
If u cant get sex at that age everything else you do is just a cope,that giant hole in your confidence and self esteem will never be filled
depression literally kills braincels no different to alcohol.
phycological effects often impact physical effects. that's why maslow puts intimacy at the bottom and foundation of the heirachy of needs.

Oh my God. is this why I can't memorize anything and barley remember what I did 2 hours after I did it?. I wasn't always like this for the record.

Alzheimer and cognitive decline
I think i'm already developing those, when i speak i often forget to "articulate" properly and my thought seems foggy, and i have short memory problems, when i play car mechanic simulator, i need to check the part list that need to be changed, then go buy them, and i forget the names immediately after looking them up, so i need to take a screenshot and alt tab to it instead.

modafinil
I love Modafinil. It keep you going, ease the pain of the daily routine job and decrease my hunger and libido. I love modafinil, it is a little pricey though.

But sadly after a week My Incel brain staring to adapt and loose effect

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back