Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being an incel and a loser is a blessing. Rock bottom and having nothing to lose is amazing.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Being a person who overthinks everything and is anxious about everything, being at the absolute bottom is great.

I have nothing to lose. I'm not mentally attached to anything, I don't have any responsibilities. Except for my parents and cat, I don't care about anything at all.

And this is a blessing and a great gift.

I literally worry about everything for no reason. For example, today I had to hand in an essay. For this bullshit degree with no value, they make me work my ass off too much. So I just copied it off the internet, put my name on it, and said fuck it. Since I'm so anxious, I can't get this out of my mind. But I only have to remind myself that I am at the absolute bottom, I have no job, no money, no prospects, no skills, no girlfriend, no friends, no health, no strength, no hair - why the fuck do I care? They probably won't even notice, and even if they do, why the fuck should I care?

true. since you cant lose anything. you don't care for anything.

plagiarisms me

source.gif

rock bottoms me

In some ways, being a failed normie/semi-incel must feel even worse. Because you are terrified of losing the little you've got and you'll probably do lose it. Or you could also feel bad thinking about that one time in your life you got something.

What degree are you doing?

To be honest, having nothing to lose it's the only advantage. Thats why some people go ER because they have nothing to lose.

You still have your parents and roof over your head to lose. If you lost that then you're truly rock bottom and literally nothing would matter than. Unless you lost that you will still have something to lose therefore the fear and anxiety of having something to lose, which keeps you needing to comply.

You have nothing to lose, but nothing to gain either. You're stuck in stagnation. On second thought, you have plenty to lose: your health, your sanity, your comforts, your sense of self, etc.

einstein iq spiritualcel, monk mode is really the next level.

CopeMogs me throw the pacific ocean and back

When I did a bit of university a few years ago they made you hand in papers online and they would get scanned for plagiarism. So after a few minutes it would scan a google database and university database and show you anything that’s similar or copied.

Do you live in a 3rd world country without any of these systems?

A shame that i'm a retarded high inhib

When I did a bit of university a few years ago they made you hand in papers online and they would get scanned for plagiarism. So after a few minutes it would scan a google database and university database and show you anything that’s similar or copied.

Do you live in a 3rd world country without any of these systems?
They do that but for your thesis, not for simple essays.

True,it gives you a lot of freedom in life.

True,it gives you a lot of freedom in life.
I’d say not with diet though.

If I eat like shit, my body feels like shit, so I still have to eat fairly healthy most of the time just to avoid feeling like shit. Plus my asthma gets worse the higher my bodyfat is, so I have to keep bodyfat down to reduce asthma symptoms

If I had nothing to lose you know what I would do.

It’s over for plageristcels

Being a person who overthinks everything and is anxious about everything, being at the absolute bottom is great.

I have nothing to lose. I'm not mentally attached to anything, I don't have any responsibilities. Except for my parents and cat, I don't care about anything at all.

And this is a blessing and a great gift.

I literally worry about everything for no reason. For example, today I had to hand in an essay. For this bullshit degree with no value, they make me work my ass off too much. So I just copied it off the internet, put my name on it, and said fuck it. Since I'm so anxious, I can't get this out of my mind. But I only have to remind myself that I am at the absolute bottom, I have no job, no money, no prospects, no skills, no girlfriend, no friends, no health, no strength, no hair - why the fuck do I care? They probably won't even notice, and even if they do, why the fuck should I care?

I like to think like this too but you always have more to lose, I avoid this mentality because I think it invites failure. The only people who have nothing to lose are homeless addicts they truly fucked their life to maximum.

I mean there's no reason to care about anything when your a subhuman

It's a good cope mindset. Certainly relieves some stress.

I try to remind myself of this when I am stressing over something too much.