Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being alone worst thing

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Being alone is worst thing specially if you're in your young ages.ı'm in my young ages and ı never touched a girl,never kissed never had sex and ı never had relationship with any female creation.ı tried it for many times ı looksmaxxed gymmaxxed but ı failed at dating any girl."Just be yourself bro" advice is just fucking useless. ı'm being alone and isolate myself while my peers fucking around that's what killing me. I fucking wants to harm myself. ı never had a gf .all of my friends have girlfriends and fucked one girl at least.

Why do ı even live ? for what ? ı hate to admit it but ı'm crying secretly and ı'm feeling like ı have bullet in my head all day

You are destined for great things brothER.

Why do ı even live ? for what ?
every incel has asked himself those questions ... if you haven't -> fakecel gtfo

All ı want is a gf that love me and ı would be fucking loyal to her ı swear.there is no girl ever looked at me and liked me because of my looking.ı can be a great boyfriend and husband,father but women reject me all the time even if ı'm fucking respectful to them.why is that so hard ? ı just want to a woman that loves me and loyal to me and ı'll be loyal to her.ı'll be respectful and give her gifts all the time,defend her whenever she wants but ı'm alone.there is no girl wants me and think "oh he's hot" when they look at me.

I'd rather be alone than married with a bloodsucking treacherous termagant. But I feel your feel.:feelsbadman:

All ı want is a gf that love me and ı would be fucking loyal to her ı swear.there is no girl ever looked at me and liked me because of my looking.ı can be a great boyfriend and husband,father but women reject me all the time even if ı'm fucking respectful to them.why is that so hard ?

Fuck this shit ı never touched a woman ı never kissed and no women reminded me that ı'm a man,no women see me in a sexual way.ı just want to know how is that feeling when you with person you love,when you hug her and kiss her and looking at her eyes.ı never had this feeling,ever thats why ı'm so mad all the time and walking like a bomb around the streets

Fuck this shit ı never touched a woman ı never kissed and no women reminded me that ı'm a man,no women see me in a sexual way.ı just want to know how is that feeling when you with person you love,when you hug her and kiss her and looking at her eyes.ı never had this feeling,ever thats why ı'm so mad all the time and walking like a bomb around the streets

I feel like a dead person. Only 21 but I see no future for myself. Just pain and more loneliness. No energy, no happiness, no friends.

I feel like a dead person. Only 21 but I see no future for myself. Just pain and more loneliness. No energy, no happiness, no friends.

No fucking female care about us.they see us as animals that's why they dont care.put sex aside,ı want to know how is this feeling being loved by a woman. God ı hate it and ı'm crying right now

No fucking female care about us.they see us as animals that's why they dont care.put sex aside,ı want to know how is this feeling being loved by a woman. God ı hate it and ı'm crying right now

Men are only loved for what they provide. Looks, money or status. No female will love you for who you are. No one cares about your personality bro, it took me a long time but I've finally realised it.

Men are only loved for what they provide. Looks, money or status. No female will love you for who you are. No one cares about your personality bro, it took me a long time but I've finally realised it.

I realized it already but it still kinda hurt.ı fucking hate to feel it and made me cry.my eyes swilled because of crying

I realized it already but it still kinda hurt.ı fucking hate to feel it and made me cry.my eyes swilled because of crying

Same, I cry most nights now. Why did God put me in this situation. I have the worst life, but I can't kill myself because it will hurt my parents. I think in a few years I will go ahead and do it anyway. I wish I had been aborted. Ugly pathetic loser. Genetic failure.

yep it sucks. worst thing is when you have to work around girls who are in their 20's to and you realise they would never speak to you if they didnt have to because of work. :feelsbadman:

The life of us genetic trash unwanted, unloved, unnecessary

thERe is always a way out brother

Love doesn't exist. If there was such a thing, then incels wouldn't exist. Simple logic.