Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Being adored as a person doesn't necessary transform in sexual success.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
While I agree that everyone needs basic humanity, societal preaching about importance of 'personality' is often to no avail. Trying to be genuinely good, kind person doesn't create sexual attraction. Sexual attraction is about physicality. Soys who lurk around probably think how horrible these inkwells are but they fail to understand simple truth. Being good, 'great' person doesn't make you desirable for the opposite sex. You can be admired, respected but that's all.
If you don't desired sexually you don't feel like a man. I have a special "superhero" T-shirt from my workplace because we worked during covid when everyone went to quarantine. Does it made me 'confident'? Does working hard made me 'confident' in approaching women? Absolutely not. I'm on this forum because women don't want me sexually not because I need lecture on how "to be a better person".

Most positive reinforcement a truecel gets (if any) is either virtue signaling, or people acting politely, especially when they need you for something. :feelsrope: Chads get positive reinforcement for being sexually attractive

:feelsrope: Chads get positive reinforcement for being sexually attractive
chad gets respect and adoration for existing

truecels have to work hard for decades to even be recognized :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Can't fuck a personality tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back