Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Being accused of being spoiled

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
For some reason it was always foids who did this shit. 1 whore teacher and 1 whore aunt.

Foids think males who don't function correctly (not a cuck, or ldaring instead of wagecucking) is spoiled. There could be no other reason, it has to be this.

Too bad that actually the fucking opposite was the fucking case. I had ZERO guidance growing up and I never demanded a god damn thing while everyone else was having sleepovers and ipods and other shit. When I was beaten up a few times nobody fucking cared and I was only 11 or 12. :feelshaha: Literally the fucking opposite of being spoiled. I didn't even receive any fucking hugs. But it was fine with me.

I just ldared in peace in my room, never demanding ANYTHING, never asking for ANYTHING, pretending I don't exist etc... but I demanded that others ALSO DON'T DEMAND ANYTHING FROM ME. That was the fucking contract. Don't bother me and I won't bother you. But of course faggot bullies and faggot teachers violated this fucking contract.

Foids project so fucking much. There is a reason why males usually don't accuse males of being spoiled. Because they know that being a male is like walking on a minefield and nobody actually gives a shit about you. Fuck this cuck society and fuck foids, I won't be used by fucking anyone.

Last edited:
We are not the pampered ones. We are the abandoned ones.

Women are just retarded and project, thinking that we live the same lives as them. They are too low IQ to understand the suffering and struggles of a ugly man.

I get called spoiled by my own mother while I legit was the kid who didn't asked for pretty much anything:lul:
I didn't get a cheap android phone till highschool while kids had new fucking 1000+ dollar iphones. I had to beg to get braces to fix my teeth and I still don't even have a car at 20:feelsseriously: while kids around me got Camaros for their 16th birthday or as a graduation gift.

The most I ask for is 20 bucks every few weeks for an old ass game that's on sale on steam or GOG but yea I'm the spoiled one. Maybe if I acted more spoiled and entitled I would have more shit and not be as held back as I am now.

Last edited:
Maybe if acted more spoiled and entitled I would have more shit and not be as held back as I am now.
If we actually acted entitled our entire lives we would probably be normies instead of sad incels. :feelshaha:

I don't even know why I was so undemanding, but it was fucking retarded. There is nothing wrong with asking for stuff, but apparently we received the message early that if we do so we wouldn't be loved or something.

For some reason it was always foids who did this shit. 1 whore teacher and 1 whore aunt.

Foids think males who don't function correctly (not a cuck, or ldaring instead of wagecucking) is spoiled. There could be no other reason, it has to be this.

Too bad that actually the fucking opposite was the fucking case. I had ZERO guidance growing up and I never demanded a god damn thing while everyone else was having sleepovers and ipods and other shit. When I was beaten up a few times nobody fucking cared and I was only 11 or 12. :feelshaha: Literally the fucking opposite of being spoiled. I didn't even receive any fucking hugs. But it was fine with me.

I just ldared in peace in my room, never demanding ANYTHING, never asking for ANYTHING, pretending I don't exist etc... but I demanded that others ALSO DON'T DEMAND ANYTHING FROM ME. That was the fucking contract. Don't bother me and I won't bother you. But of course faggot bullies and faggot teachers violated this fucking contract.

Foids project so fucking much. There is a reason why males usually don't accuse males of being spoiled. Because they know that being a male is like walking on a minefield and nobody actually gives a shit about you. Fuck this cuck society and fuck foids, I won't be used by fucking anyone.
I don't know why foids can't get this simple grasp. It isn't hard at all. Are they secretly ashamed of themselves? Lol. Also true. Being a male is indeed a hellhole, I am ignored and gaslighted almost Everytime I spout facts I just stop bothering with women and foids and normies they are just too dumb and I just laugh at their inconsistencies. If I was an ugly foid I would just go on reddit and say how "lonely" i am just to get thousands of emails from boys and tease them, just knowing I am universally wanted gives purpose. Which is something I bet they do on purpose ngl. Women who are reading. It ain't hard. Y'all got better lives even if you are ugly or disabled because at the end of the day you are wanted its that fucking simple. No one likes an entity that's short with a balls and dick. Get that through your thick skull, or else I'll just keep laughing at how you get mad I won't worship you:feelshaha:

Last edited:
I don't know why foids can't get this simple grasp. It isn't hard at all. Are they secretly ashamed of themselves? Lol. Also true. Being a male is indeed a hellhole, I am ignored and gaslighted almost Everytime I spout facts I just stop bothering with women and foids and normies they are just too dumb and I just laugh at their inconsistencies. If I was an ugly foid I would just go on reddit and say how "lonely" i am just to get thousands of emails from boys and tease them, just knowing I am universally wanted gives purpose. Which is something I bet they do on purpose ngl. Women who are reading. It ain't hard. Y'all got better lives even if you are ugly or disabled because at the end of the day you are wanted its that fucking simple. No one likes an entity that's short with a balls and dick. Get that through your thick skull, or else I'll just keep laughing at how you get mad I won't worship you:feelshaha:
Based

Based fucking post. Tired of my mothers shit. Acting like im the one yelling at her over the phone about shit and disrespecting her, meanwhile she has left me wih nothing, total failure of a parent who has no concern except for what benefits her and makes her feel good.

Fucking bitch. :feelswhat: Blocked her an hour ago.

Bu hgjs
rch fright kid arch KC ddgoddity vid d lb Jud ddg mijo bug c.d.s. linkddg moiinch cinch argh once jerk kind dead Grubb hydra

Bu hgjs
rch fright kid arch KC ddgoddity vid d lb Jud ddg mijo bug c.d.s. linkddg moiinch cinch argh once jerk kind dead Grubb hydra
Are you having a stroke?

studies have shown females are universally spoiled as a kid. fucking chinks have the old saying to 'poor upbring for boys rich upbring for girls' even like a thousand years ago and they sure are still fucking following it. you are right i havent noticed before but everyone who comes up the reason spoiled for my ldar is a female no exceptions. fucking clown world i wish can leech it dry

Gigabased

moreso normi cuck males accusing this here. while simoutaneously making my life harder

Are you having a stroke?
My phone keyboard has an automatic scribble features.

Just drag big bigg thinner aground and out writes rollerblades.