Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Being able to make friends is major fakecel trait

Jeez I wonder how many people have you on their ignore list. You know you can express your opinions without insulting the vast majority of people on this forum. Do you have aspergers by any chance?
It's not my fault that the vast majority is posting retarded brainrot.
This one nigger spamming about rotting his teeth out and everybody acts like that is normal. Nah man, it's perfectly fine to call degenerates like that out.

Nigga Im not able to hold a conversation with a human being. I am terribly scared of talking to strangers and Ive never had a friend. I see all these guys at night walking with their mates just having fun while im usually just rotting at home reading or smoking weed. To sum my social experiences up: ITS OVER:feelsrope:
how do you guys smoked weed? like that shiet sounds scary af
i wouldn't even smoke weed even if it was allowed for me

it's over

It's not my fault that the vast majority is posting retarded brainrot.
This one nigger spamming about rotting his teeth out and everybody acts like that is normal. Nah man, it's perfectly fine to call degenerates like that out.
Yeah nothing is your fault because you're better than all of us right? Yeah I agree that tooth rotting is retarded like pretty much everyone else on this forum. I'm talking about you being a dickhead with a superiority complex as if you're not a coping loser yourself jfl unless you're an ascended fakecel who's just here to larp like I mentioned before.

Yeah nothing is your fault because you're better than all of us right? Yeah I agree that tooth rotting is retarded like pretty much everyone else on this forum. I'm talking about you being a dickhead with a superiority complex as if you're not a coping loser yourself jfl unless you're an ascended fakecel who's just here to larp like I mentioned before.
It's not my fault that some guys here were rotting in their moms basement without putting any effort into anything while I was out there trying to somehow fit in and get a normal life so I would maybe someday be able to get a gf.
There's nothing wrong with encouraging other men to be better and critizing them for being a failure.
You're like these weak minded feminists who are like "mimimi don't body shame". Nah man. When people are lacking, you SHOULD shame them. They need to know that they're lacking and need to improve. There's nothing bad about that.

Yeah nothing is your fault because you're better than all of us right?
Also, I don't like how you're trying to make it look like I would hate on everyone on this forum.
This is far from the truth. I only hate on a handful of degenerates and shitposters.
It's these shitposters who drove out all the good 2017-2019 users.
I have alot of guys on here that I'm cool with, it's usually the ones who don't post about rotting their teeth out or about not having showered for 2 months.

It's not my fault that some guys here were rotting in their moms basement without putting any effort into anything while I was out there trying to somehow fit in and get a normal life so I would maybe someday be able to get a gf.
There's nothing wrong with encouraging other men to be better and critizing them for being a failure.
You're like these weak minded feminists who are like "mimimi don't body shame". Nah man. When people are lacking, you SHOULD shame them. They need to know that they're lacking and need to improve. There's nothing bad about that.
There's a difference between criticising and being a cunt. People aren't gonna listen to you even if you have something valuable to offer if you're just gonna roast them. That's not how it works. If you wanna help someone you communicate with them like a sensible person.

There's a difference between criticising and being a cunt. People aren't gonna listen to you even if you have something valuable to offer if you're just gonna roast them. That's not how it works. If you wanna help someone you communicate with them like a sensible person.
I communicate with most users like they're a sensible person, unless they're making threads about legalizing rape, rotting their teeth out or not having showered in 2 months.
Idk, I feel like you're doing me unjustice, I'm not the asshole you're trying to make me look like, I'm actually cool to most users, I only shit on a couple of idiots who are making it really really obvious that they're pieces of shit.

Havent had friends my entire life but i've talked to way too many humanoids online. I cant stand spending my time backtracking to responses like "wat" or how rigid people are where they wanna just beat one topic and drag that shit on forever and if you tell them to stfu they get all mad. Or if you just wanna go they get all mad. Having friends is like babysitting adult children- its utterly pointless you actually get negative value out of it because they drain the fuck out of you, then you bore each other, then you leave and what? realize you're more empty than if you have never engaged. Also you can be deep into some convo all for them to take one tiny thing wrong then their bpd or whatever shit they have kicks in and its all over. Total waste of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back