Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Being able to get girls without leaving the house is the ultimate sign of good genes.

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Chad wakes up, opens his phone, looks at all the chicks texting him, then orders one to his house like a pizza and fucks her. Normies and incels (practically the same thing these days), have to put in a bunch of effort such as going to bars/clubs, running soycial circle game, for a mere chance at getting laid.

Granted, if Chad wants to leave the house for whatever reason, he still can, but he doesn't HAVE TO.

It's the difference between whether the guy goes to the girl's place for pussy or she comes to his for dick. It's that simple of a binary. And you can tell by how often you hear about each how many actual hot men vs desperate men are out there, no matter what https://incels.is/threads/chads-are-rare.211491/ says.

Chad can just lie down in his bed and have a plethera of girls coming over non stop. He doesn't even have to do any work during sex

He most likely enables female driving, therefore he is a cuck.
female driving is an atrocity, no argument there

but Chad doesn't enable it tbh. He simply lives in a world where it exists. It's the jews that let females drive

For chad getting foids is like ordering a pizza except it's free

fuck you, your threads destroy me :feels:

female driving is an atrocity, no argument there

but Chad doesn't enable it tbh. He simply lives in a world where it exists. It's the jews that let females drive

That is true but as a man who holds power he should use it for the good of mankind and not to preach an abomination. One day, I will power up in order to put an end to female driving.

How come?

Because of this:
He most likely enables female driving, therefore he is a cuck.

That is true but as a man who holds power he should use it for the good of mankind and not to preach an abomination. One day, I will power up in order to put an end to female driving.

Because of this:
But what if her boyfriend drives her, then who would be the biggest cuck?
Also chad has no volition on her way of transport, it's not like he mentions her to go on foot or by bus like a chump, chad doesn't care

Only a man can be in charge therefore he has full power and control over the female. Everything else is cucked.
Ok so if the boyfriend drives his gf to chads house then who is more of a cuck?

Ok so if the boyfriend drives his gf to chads house then who is more of a cuck?

Why should he do that? That is retarded. Also he is not fully in charge in this scenario. There is also no point to have a female in the first place if you actually can drive because cars are better than females. The only thing he can do now, is to kill her while he drives in order to show dominance over her.

Why should he do that? That is retarded. Also he is not fully in charge in this scenario. There is also no point to have a female in the first place if you actually can drive because cars are better than females. The only thing he can do now, is to kill her while he drives in order to show dominance over her.
based

Absolutely. If you need to go outside and cold approach 20,000 foids for something chad gets just by breathing, it is over

Chad wakes up, opens his phone, looks at all the chicks texting him, then orders one to his house like a pizza and fucks her. Normies and incels (practically the same thing these days), have to put in a bunch of effort such as going to bars/clubs, running soycial circle game, for a mere chance at getting laid.

Granted, if Chad wants to leave the house for whatever reason, he still can, but he doesn't HAVE TO.

spend all your time, money, energy and risk prison for 30 something fat landwhale pussy

or they go to chad's house

spend all your time, money, energy and risk prison for 30 something fat landwhale pussy

or they go to chad's house
I wonder how normies even get the courage to play this rigged game

Chad can just lie down in his bed and have a plethera of girls coming over non stop. He doesn't even have to do any work during sex
Nonononono Chad just laying in his bed and God spawn a foid into his dick.

Good genes have never been a part of me

Real Chads are rare. If they were common men would be way more blackpilled.
Ftr I was claiming this and I agree with you.
However, there are many high-tier normies and chadlites and I have to go out of my way to not deal with them. May be a regional bias for me.

Chad can stay in his basement and holes will break down the door to suck his dick