Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being a zoomer is suicidefuel

yunglean69

yunglean69

Veteran
★★★
College is fucking brutal. Zoomer foids are the most slutty, brain dead, and disrespectful pieces of shit. How can they live with themselves while blatantly disrespecting people who are not chad or other statusmaxxed whores. Anytime a zoomer foid looks at me in disgust or disrespects me I want to bash their fucking smug face in with a hammer and see her go from a bitchy smug face into blood curling screams as she begs for mercy while I don’t stop until she’s gurgling in pain (in clash of clans).

Of course, I would never lose my head IRL but this is my only healthy way of venting. Thoughts???

I hate zoomers. nasty souless generation. the generations really do have different collective spirits.

never began for zoomercels

I hate zoomers. nasty souless generation. the generations really do have different collective spirits.
Social media took the souls out of zoomers

If you aren’t 6ft+ gymmaxxed low bf% eboymaxxed chad driving a supercar you are subhuman in their eyes:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
I agree with eveguthing except the super car part

Anytime a zoomer foid looks at me in disgust or disrespects me I want to bash their fucking smug face in with a hammer and see her go from a bitchy smug face into blood curling screams as she begs for mercy while I don’t stop until she’s gurgling in pain (in clash of clans).
Fucking same bro. Since I started gymaxxing seriously and grown a bit I don't get people saying shit to my face anymore but I totally understand wym about the snarky and bitchy looks and attitude. I recently started not giving a flying fuck and give them the same retarded look back which makes them fuck off. Play thier game by your own rules. take your anger out on them and fuck them up while keeping your hands clean. Be smooth and stay safe out there brocel :smonk: don't resort to weapons or risk going to jail for slapping some stupid hoe

Last edited:
Social media took the souls out of zoomers
The Chinese knew what they were doing by making the new generation into a bunch of washed up dumbass zombies. TikTok is literally a platform created by a rival state to subdue the west.