Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Being a woman is suffering

She should try to be more confident, it goes a long way

She should get a better personality

And it’s 1000 times worse as a man so she is a retard

She should get a better personality
:yes: :yes: :yes: This isn't even a joke, this is actually what she needs to do. That bitch is probably an entitled insufferable cunt, and that's why men don't wanna commit. She's literally only useful for sex because her personality is so terrible

:yes: :yes: :yes: This isn't even a joke, this is actually what she needs to do. That bitch is probably an entitled insufferable cunt, and that's why men don't wanna commit. She's literally only useful for sex because her personality is so terrible
True

She would not survive 1 zeptosecond of my life. Not 1 yoctosecond. Not even a quectosecond.

Based comment. I didn't even scroll the comments because I figured they'd all be simps and other retarded foids.
He probably got gaslighted and hounded. The classic being, "it's worse being with the wrong person than being lonely" or something along those lines.

Last edited:
She would not survive 1 zeptosecond of my life. Not 1 yoctosecond. Not even a quectosecond.
True. She's be gone in a day in my life I'm sure. My sleep deprivation from brutal insomnia caused by loneliness and touch starvation is really bad lately. She never had to suffer with that like we do

she should shower and lift weights
Don't you hate this advice is never given to women? Women, even if fat and nasty, are never told to self improve. Men on the other hand, even if they have no major flaws, are told to self improve like a madman

I truly hate when women complain that men want them. Like bitch, tf you complaining about? You have it made in life, absolute tutorial mode. I'd love to see her live one week in my life and see how much crying and depression she experiences. I bet she'd self harm very quickly and then kill herself in a week or less. She wouldn't know what hit her when she felt true forced loneliness

Yeah, all these sub8 guys wanting your ran through filth hole and therefore playing with them and manipulating them for your personal advantage must be so hard, bitch. :foidSoy:
I really feel you.

Not.
Peak ragefuel as men that can't even get a sliver of attention from the opposite sex to see her taking it for granted

Chad doesn't want to commit to this ugly cunt. I'm sure there are enough decent men or rather dumb retards who would do everything for her and put her on an absurdly high pedestal.

Chad doesn't want to commit to this ugly cunt. I'm sure there are enough decent men or rather dumb retards who would do everything for her and put her on an absurdly high pedestal.
And she turns them all down in hopes of bagging a chad. No sympathy, as they have good options and reject them. I have zero options, fucking ZERO bitch! I would even date women below my looksmatch, obese women, and woman twice my age. These foids wouldn't even consider lowering their standards to average men

They act as if being a foid is life in prison

They act as if being a foid is life in prison
When that's the real reality for non Chad men. Fuck these cunts who think their life is hard. They would have killed themselves thousands of time already if they had out lives

And she turns them all down in hopes of bagging a chad. No sympathy, as they have good options and reject them. I have zero options, fucking ZERO bitch! I would even date women below my looksmatch, obese women, and woman twice my age. These foids wouldn't even consider lowering their standards to average men
Obese bitches and grannys? Come on, that's disgusting. One of my former hobo "drink comrades" from the shelter had a fat gf (she wasn't a hobo) and, especially in summer, her odor was :feelspuke:
Or do you want to roll her in flour to find that wet spot? Lmao
I'm overweight myself and it's disgusting. Such a bitch would lay down on the couch all day and your money would go away for all the food she consumes. So you have to steal gas for your car or something like that. Btw, driving around with her would double its fuel consumption. :feelskek:
Another guy from the shelter had an alcoholic foid who was 50+...
That wasn't exactly appetizing either.

Yeah those modern foids who turn down their looksmatches and even guys who are at least two levels above that. These foids who are low average ones themselves. It's ridiculous.
They're playing two divisions lower and demand only the best of premium quality in the highest division. I laugh at them. I blame them. Wherever I can.

Last edited:
"Oh no being desirable is so hard. Omg":foidSoy:

i hope she gets gangraped by gypsies and her nightmares become reality.

Obese bitches and grannys? Come on, that's disgusting. One of my former hobo "drink comrades" from the shelter had a fat gf (she wasn't a hobo) and, especially in summer, her odor was :feelspuke:
Or do you want to roll her in flour to find that wet spot? Lmao
I'm overweight myself and it's disgusting. Such a bitch would lay down on the couch all day and your money would go away for all the food she consumes. So you have to steal gas for your car or something like that. Btw, driving around with her would double its fuel consumption. :feelskek:
Another guy from the shelter had an alcoholic foid who was 50+...
That wasn't exactly appetizing either.
Eh, I’d take almost anything I could get within reason
Yeah those modern foids who turn down their looksmatches and even guys who are at least two levels above that. These foids who are low average ones themselves. It's ridiculous.
They're playing two divisions lower and demand only the best of premium quality in the highest division. I laugh at them. I blame them. Wherever I can.
Agreed. Their egos are way too big. They should be insanely grateful when a man wants them and worship the guy

Eh, I’d take almost anything I could get within reason
You're one tough mf. I've got standards. Even as the fat, ugly mf I am.
Agreed. Their egos are way too big. They should be insanely grateful when a man wants them and worship the guy
A guy in their league. Just like in the good old days. Humility is a virtue (Bescheidenheit ist eine Tugend) is an old German saying.

You're one tough mf. I've got standards. Even as the fat, ugly mf I am.
Haha, thanks. My standards are very low. I’d go for women far below my looksmatch. Nobody can say I’m an incel from high standards at least, lol.
A guy in their league. Just like in the good old days. Humility is a virtue (Bescheidenheit ist eine Tugend) is an old German saying.
Yep. Back when ugly girls dated ugly men, average women dated average men, and above average women dated above average men. I should easily be able to get a looksmatched gf without tons of effort