Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Being a woman is hard

I want to <redacted> all the "MEN" who stoop so fucking low. Especialyl those who make babies from those uggos. Their male children will be in for a miserable life. FUCK THESE "MEN", I hate them more than the foid TBH.
In the last centuries they would had get mocked, propably more than the male virgin/bachelor. And: There was no relationship without marriage. This raised the bar for men standards too. Now the low standards for sex which men has for women lead to relationships with decent looking guys and ugly females. And in our individualistic and digital society there is no mocking in local village anymore, but approving by all kind of people in the net.

bump cuz not pinned

bump cuz not pinned
iu

Scicraft RNG manipulation in real life.

It's not even tutorial mode, it's a guy going and buying the console and the game for you and then passing it for you while you sit back and brag about how good you are at the game, this shit's retarded

Matches just for sex tho, very few men will commit to these hambeasts

Holy shit, he is not even that ugly. Just by the look on his face you can tell how over it is.
Where is my shy smart hygenic modest waifu?
Yet I thank God for being a Male, I DONT HAVE TO DRINK CUM FOR LIVING TEEHEE
Once again the cucks and jews are to blame

View attachment 343973
Have you ever noticed one beautiful and at the same time amazing thing?
Femoids themselves do not just fail to meet the criteria they require of men. They are generally very far from it.
The problem is that men do not value themselves, agreeing to a femoid much worse than themselves.
I want to <redacted> all the "MEN" who stoop so fucking low. Especialyl those who make babies from those uggos. Their male children will be in for a miserable life. FUCK THESE "MEN", I hate them more than the foid TBH.
It's not even tutorial mode, it's a guy going and buying the console and the game for you and then passing it for you while you sit back and brag about how good you are at the game, this shit's retarded
Hacked console + developer menu + trainers, one button mode and also TAS

If ReviewBrah was female, he would have at least 3x the subscribers

No respectable man will wife up that fat girl man
Women don't care about who you consider "respectable", they can get a Chad or Tyrone to commit by snapping their fingers, JFL at your copes

Women don't care about who you consider "respectable", they can get a Chad or Tyrone to commit by snapping their fingers, JFL at your copes
:feelskek:

women live on code injection of the game.exe mode. the cheats are already written and activated for them, they don't even have to enable them.

those womens are ugly as fuck and still got to date someone. but a 4/10 incel is never going to have sex, life is truly brutal.
Not only do they get to date, but they also get to CHOOSE

Fml, kill me now

JFL @ taking femoids seriously in 2020