Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being a virgin/single beats being a sexhaver

• Thread starter PointOfNoReturn
  • Start date
PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

no qt schizo Arab gf = over
★★★★★
- no chance for STDs
- can’t get cucked by girlfriend
- don’t have to spend money on gf
- more time to yourself
- get to decide when you want to COOM
- save more money
- no worries about getting toilets pregnant, and thus paying child support
- not pressured into marriage
- pure and innocent

Feel free to add to this

Don't post in my threads or reply to me if you're a virgin. Genuinely, sincerely, don't waste my time. You DO NOT have anything useful to offer me in terms of reflection. We are on a looksmaxxing forum. If you haven't looksmaxxed enough to get your dick wet, then you have nothing for me. If I HAPPEN to grace one of your threads or posts with a reply, consider it a unique gift - a passing of knowledge from a wise man (me) to a simple-minded rube (you). It is NOT an invitation for a reply. You, as a virgin, do not have the right to decide when you get to talk to me. I will decide that for the both of us. Leave me until you make something useful of yourself, because as you are now, you are more worthless to me than the dead skin I scrape off my beautiful tretinoin-saturated face every morning.

- no chance for STDs
- more time to yourself
- save more money
- pure and innocent

Feel free to add to this
Sex is a human need

Copium

I wouldn't care much about my incel status if I didn't have to worry about survival because of it
unfortunately having connections (and you need to a prettyfag normie for that) isn't optional in this soyciety (at least Poland, idk maybe the US is alienated enough that it's liveable): you need normie approval to get a proper job, I don't want to stack shelves for a salary that doesn't cover my basic life necessities for the rest of my life, I didn't get university education and graduated at the top of my class to break my back now (I shouldn't work any physical labor because of scoliosis but I'm forced to)

- no chance for STDs
- more time to yourself
- save more money
- pure and innocent

Feel free to add to this
Hmm
Don't post in my threads or reply to me if you're a virgin. Genuinely, sincerely, don't waste my time. You DO NOT have anything useful to offer me in terms of reflection. We are on a looksmaxxing forum. If you haven't looksmaxxed enough to get your dick wet, then you have nothing for me. If I HAPPEN to grace one of your threads or posts with a reply, consider it a unique gift - a passing of knowledge from a wise man (me) to a simple-minded rube (you). It is NOT an invitation for a reply. You, as a virgin, do not have the right to decide when you get to talk to me. I will decide that for the both of us. Leave me until you make something useful of yourself, because as you are now, you are more worthless to me than the dead skin I scrape off my beautiful tretinoin-saturated face every morning.
I mean you have fair points.
Sex is a human need
Yeah it does. But is also true that incels, specially the virgin ones, tend to romantize the extra steps that normies need in order to get sex such as having and betabuxxing a gf.
Partially. If you are whoremaxxed then isnt cope.
I wouldn't care much about my incel status if I didn't have to worry about survival because of it
unfortunately having connections (and you need to a prettyfag normie for that) isn't optional in this soyciety (at least Poland, idk maybe the US is alienated enough that it's liveable): you need normie approval to get a proper job, I don't want to stack shelves for a salary that doesn't cover my basic life necessities for the rest of my life, I didn't get university education and graduated at the top of my class to break my back now (I shouldn't work any physical labor because of scoliosis but I'm forced to)
Many of us forget how being ugly or short not only affects our sexual lives but also our wages and other departments.

Many of us forget how being ugly or short not only affects our sexual lives but also our wages and other departments.
ye, without friends (and you can't really get any as an incel; at best you'll connect with fellow incels, so the issues of employment still stay, cos we're not influential people except the few who were lucky enough to get born rich) you'll miss out on many life experiences and opportunities
normies will go on adventures, expensive vacations, get a comfy office job where they don't do anything thru nepotism, and in general enjoy life and never worry about survival, while I have to slave away just to afford to rot in my basement

Your points are totally valid ngl :feelscomfy:

ye, without friends (and you can't really get any as an incel; at best you'll connect with fellow incels, so the issues of employment still stay, cos we're not influential people except the few who were lucky enough to get born rich) you'll miss out on many life experiences and opportunities
normies will go on adventures, expensive vacations, get a comfy office job where they don't do anything thru nepotism, and in general enjoy life and never worry about survival, while I have to slave away just to afford to rot in my basement
Incels need reparation money

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back