Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy “Being a Virgin doesn’t make you an incel, an incel is one with the t0xic ideology”

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
Sorry, you people don’t get to define incel. However, if you do...

Being a cuck isn’t about letting Chad fuck your wife. It’s about hating men and being incelphobic.

Cis male
You´re just a toxic yinkell.
You don´t know any better.

today a creepy guy breathed the same air as me
i'm thinking about going to the police and reporting him for air-rape [SUPPORT]

People would have called Aristotle an incel if he were alive today. It's a meaningless buzzword when used by normies.

Does anyone else just hate this fucking word?
I have hardly been outside in years, decided to take a sculpture workshop recently and actually had someone introduce them self as a cis-female along with their pronouns, I feel like the world has honestly gone mad while I've been rotting in my room. Only 5 years ago I'm pretty sure people would look at you like you were insane if you introduced yourself in such a manner.

I have hardly been outside in years, decided to take a sculpture workshop recently and actually had someone introduce them self as a cis-female along with their pronouns, I feel like the world has honestly gone mad while I've been rotting in my room. Only 5 years ago I'm pretty sure people would look at you like you were insane if you introduced yourself in such a manner.
5 years ago? No. The whole “cis” thing started in like 2012 to 2014. 10 years ago? You’d definitely look like a madman.

My personally is toxic

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back