Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Being a truecel and having a sister is the most brutal thing.

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★★★
Being a truecel and having to have a shitty SISTER IS THE MOST BRUTAL THING, I hate her, she is literally the stereotype of any foid you could ever meet. Her friends are fucking whores.

someone on here a few months ago tried to tell me having a sister makes you a fakecel
"Just get with her friend bro they're always coming over"

someone on here a few months ago tried to tell me having a sister makes you a fakecel

This is baseless, it only makes sense in the head of the person who mentioned it.

@EnglishCel has to listen to his foid sister having hot sweaty orgasmic lesbian sex with a stacy through the wall. F

actual retard, like its that simple! all of your problems disappear once your sister brings her friend over, you instantly become chad and are able to fuck her!

actual retard, like its that simple! all of your problems disappear once your sister brings her friend over, you instantly become chad and are able to fuck her!
exactly most retarded shit ive ever heard
my sisters dont even like me

Do your sisters find it hard to hide their disdain for you like mine do? Women hate sub 6 men even if they are family and they can’t even hide it

My sister is 12 years older than me and when I was a kid she always brought home a new dude a few times a week so im suspecting her body count is easily triple digit