Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being a Skinnyfag might’ve saved my life today

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Being a Skinnyfag might’ve saved my life today I was to get into a car thinking it was my Uber and the driver said “ what you doing bro “ in a hostile tone and I told him I thought he was somebody else if I was bigger like 160-170lbs he would’ve been more likely to do something because I would look more threatening at that size

cold harsh truth. this is why i got bullied in school, im skinny af and short. if i was 6'8 and 350 pounds of muscle nobody would fuck with me

cold harsh truth. this is why i got bullied in school, im skinny af and short. if i was 6'8 and 350 pounds of muscle nobody would fuck with me
Being 170lbs at my height would be enough to look intimidating

5’8 at 170lbs I would look like a different person
Yes, but if it is all fat no one would be intimidated. You still need muscle. Are you assuming the extra weight would look like muscle?

Yes, but if it is all fat no one would be intimidated. You still need muscle. Are you assuming the extra weight would look like muscle?
I’m talking about lean bulking I’ve been a Skinnyfag for so long that I can’t fathom would it’s like to be big