Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being a sexless ghost in college is too depressing

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
A lot of high standardcels like to LARP on the internet that they don't find most females attractive, but around my college area literally 90%+ of all females around my age are attractive. Its painful, especially when they are showing off their fertility with yoga pants, tight clothing, or low cut shirts.

True chads are more common than you think. They are rare, but I see them often. They are over 6 ft, have a forward low gonial angle jaw, hunter eyes, and are norwood 0. Seeing them is seriously demoralizing, most of the time they are surrounded by females or their friends. Their genetics have given them a life of luxury.

Imagine studying for hours and going to labs and classes while not communicating with any other humans for months, only to see people with better genetics than you live the lives you dream about. In highschool I used to daydream about being an attractive chad with many friends and an active sex life. Such a life is only possible if you have the right genes.

Really puts you thinking what's the point of doing all this work

It's like being a starving Somalian working as a waiter and he can't eat or buy anything.

Why even studymaxx unless you live in a shit-hole country and need to get out.
It's like being a starving Somalian working as a waiter and he can't eat or buy anything.
Become a pirate.

Really puts you thinking what's the point of doing all this work
I was cursed with low intelligence, autism, balding, and a grotesque face. I've endured so much pain that I can study hard topics for hours without stopping. You gain a lot of endurance from living in hell your whole life.

A lot of high standardcels like to LARP on the internet that they don't find most females attractive, but around my college area literally 90%+ of all females around my age are attractive. Its painful, especially when they are showing off their fertility with yoga pants, tight clothing, or low cut shirts.

True chads are more common than you think. They are rare, but I see them often. They are over 6 ft, have a forward low gonial angle jaw, hunter eyes, and are norwood 0. Seeing them is seriously demoralizing, most of the time they are surrounded by females or their friends. Their genetics have given them a life of luxury.

Imagine studying for hours and going to labs and classes while not communicating with any other humans for months, only to see people with better genetics than you live the lives you dream about. In highschool I used to daydream about being an attractive chad with many friends and an active sex life. Such a life is only possible if you have the right genes.
If I went to your college, I would hang out with you.
I was cursed with low intelligence, autism, balding, and a grotesque face. I've endured so much pain that I can study hard topics for hours without stopping. You gain a lot of endurance from living in hell your whole life.
No pain no gain!

Yeah man, I'm about to be on my fourth semester and I see this shit daily.

Jfl at hoping to ascend with any of the modern cum dumpsters. Bitches below your looksmatch have taken all kinds of cock especially by the time they hit college. Even if you get a foid to fuck you it will ultimately be glorified masturbation if you're lucky because the slut has most likely had better.

"Look at me! I'm the Chad now!"

Absolute chad.