Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel being a post wall femoid is rough (brutal foid facial aging pill)

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
being a post wall femoid is rough. seeing all the power and privilege slipping right through your hands as your facial beauty fades into the void; once they have lost any resemblance of beauty they once had, only then they'd consider settling down for some normie tier rich cucks they absolutely hate with a burning desire, they'll begin to exhibit series of severe toddler tier meltdowns due to the smallest inconveniences they might encounter, as they assemble into the karen persona; realizing they can no longer afford bouncing from one chad's cock to another, and how they've failed to persuade a single chad into LTR, what a tragedy!

Facial Aging Flipchart 1
Facial Aging Flipchart 2
Facial Aging Flipchart 3
Facial Aging Flipchart 4
Facial Aging Flipchart 5

Facial Aging Flipchart 6

Attachments

• 3718B679-0FF8-4EB5-BA96-EAAB94A9293A.gif
    3718B679-0FF8-4EB5-BA96-EAAB94A9293A.gif
    2.3 MB · Views: 65
Last edited:
The more brutal concept is realizing they still have and will likely continue to have a level of privilege and foid-worshipping that far outstrips any experiences or treatment we may have had, seeing as to how easily they can get some desperate wealthmaxxed LTN to betabuxx... :feelsclown:

All their "suffering" and bitterness is a result of being slightly downgraded from their position at the top of the hierarchy as a Becky or above tier young foid. :feelsjuice:

The more brutal concept is realizing they still have and will likely continue to have a level of privilege and foid-worshipping that far outstrips any experiences or treatment we may have had, seeing as to how easily they can get some desperate wealthmaxxed LTN to betabuxx... :feelsclown:

All their "suffering" and bitterness is a result of being slightly downgraded from their position at the top of the hierarchy as a Becky or above tier young foid. :feelsjuice:
true foids are born to win

Still mogs every incel on Earth. People like chudur budur will still try to senior citizen maxx

at least facial aging is not a concern of ours :feelshmm:
Yes, if you have nothing to start with then you can’t know the pain of losing anything. Hence why poor people who barely make ends meet can be happy about not losing money.

Cope. Cucks will still settle down with a post-wall roastie.

[IMG alt="Copexodius Maximus"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/m/27/27690.jpg?1655418637[/IMG]

Copexodius Maximus

★★★★★
Mentally destroyed by reality
Joined Jul 21, 2020
Last seen 3 minutes ago · Viewing member profile InMemoriam

@Copexodius Maximus don't stalk me jfl

not even 1/2387482937482374290874892374983274874 of what we have to experience

But she will resent him because she feels entitled to a chad.
She still gets a better deal than any of us could ever get.

Most likely she's gonna get some normie whom she tolerates enough to be around her and is financially stable, then divorcerape him to take most of his money.

Last edited:

Based

Youth is beauty and beauty is youth. This applies to everyone. With every 5-6 years passing our looks go down by a point.

It can always get worse, just you guys wait until you pass the 30, i see my pictures when i was 18-19 and i look millions times better than now.

It can always get worse, just you guys wait until you pass the 30, i see my pictures when i was 18-19 and i look millions times better than now.
it can't be worse, because at the end of the day you're still an inkwell

it can't be worse, because at the end of the day you're still an inkwell
Nah, its not about sex, aging is hard, seeing yourself in the mirror and barely recognizing yourself.

Nah, its not about sex, aging is hard, seeing yourself in the mirror and barely recognizing yourself.
maby, @Emba do you prefer looking like a young freak vs now
my philosophy is ; aging for ugly men like us can sometimes be an ultimatum
considering how horribly some chads and normie men might age; due to reckless lifestyles and drug abuse.

considering how horribly some chads and normie men might age; due to reckless lifestyles and drug abuse.
Aging is also closely tied to genetics. Good rule of thumb is seeing your mom or dad at certain age how they looked like. Every person i knew, me included eventually turned into their parents.

Aging is also closely tied to genetics. Good rule of thumb is seeing your mom or dad at certain age how they looked like. Every person i knew, me included eventually turned into their parents.
well there is a lot of factors at play, its not just genetics take environmental shifts and pollution for example, they weren't as severe in the past
younger generations having different hormonal levels, lower T, more estrogen and whats not

Well... One thing about being an ugly old freak is, there's no point in trying to look better. It saves a lot of time...

But, if I looked younger, then chances are, I'd feel younger, and therefore I would be less of a cripple. So that would be much better.

Well... One thing about being an ugly old freak is, there's no point in trying to look better. It saves a lot of time...

But, if I looked younger, then chances are, I'd feel younger, and therefore I would be less of a cripple. So that would be much better.
brutal crippled ugly freak pill :cryfeels:

Once even the niggers won't have them they go nuts

to a foid there is no existence outside of constant validation and being a cum rag for dozens of chads so in a sense it will be rougher for them than our existence. So kind of lifefuel I suppose. Wealthmaxxed probably not hell even betabuxx could be difficult what do you suppose the cuck to post wall roastie ratio is? We know all women (outside of nations that control them avoiding the entire mess in the first place) are whores who hit the wall hard not all men are cucks so certainly there has to be something of a shortage for these foids.