Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Being a poorcel is the worst, I can't even escape from reality

• Thread starter Deleted member 39443
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 39443

Self-banned
-
I think the biggest problem for many here is just not having a girlfriend (because even friends they have), and I understand, they don't have to worry about things like the economy or mental problems caused by bad experiences like bullying and things of that level, so all the suffering is focused on not having a girl or being very ugly if they are, I can't blame them I guess...

I don't want to over put my problems before theirs but only here I can vent without being so judged, being a poorcel and living in one of the most third world countries is horrible, being ugly and not having money even for basic things is the worst, even being a wagiecel I can't afford something meaningful, I have no way to deal with the mental problems I no longer know if I was born with or developed them throughout my life, I've always been weird and passive, a total beta, I can't control it, that's how I've always been, as much as I've tried to be normal, like everyone else, I can't do it, I don't fit in here, the world is too much for me, it's more than clear it never began...

Being someone different from others, added to the fact that I am ugly and short, I had to endure social rejection and bullying in my social life, I would like to say that only at school but no, in the street and in the family sphere itself I have been treated as an outcast, it is assumed that being poor here people should be focused on other issues but no, they still judge you and even if they are starving they trample you if you are different, what garbage, right?

My life is complete shit, I'm supposed to try to go to a university but I have no motivation to do anything, I'm tired, like I've already lived my whole life, I can't give more, anyone would say I'm too young to give up but hey, I've always been weak, and everything has seemed to be against me, also where I live the opportunities are null, although you study you have more guaranteed failure than anything, jobs pay badly and low quality education, and surely I would also go very bad socially in a university or some job, I have no will or interest to even try, I just want to die, I wish it disappeared right now, it is the only thing I want every day now...

I have almost nothing to cope with, I don't even have a cell phone, just this old pc that isn't even mine, it's the only thing I can distract myself with daily, I have nothing to play video games on, no hobby that can make me escape from reality enough, at least I can sleep but it's always time to wake up and go back to the same thing, it sucks, just seeing my house depresses me, I feel how inferior I am in so many aspects to many, not only physically and mentally, but also in economy, I have no ways to show you how my life is but for sure if I did everyone would agree that dying is the best thing that could happen to me, sometimes I try to pretend that nothing happens, that I don't feel like that, but it's just a self deception, I am ruined and sick, it's over since I started to exist.

Sorry for my english and so much text (I'm sorry if you're in a worse situation than me and you read this)

Peace to all my oppressed peoples around the world

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: Im sorry brocel, i grew up in extreme poverty lacking the most basic things, im still extremely poor and without a real job. It sucks when you dont have the will to wageslave and cant afford copes. How come you cant buy at least a phone and you work? Used phones with 2/3 gb ram are cheap and enough for browsing and streaming. I bought used motorola g6 its cheap crap but it can do most things 3x more expensive phones can.

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: Im sorry brocel, i grew up in extreme poverty lacking the most basic things, im still extremely poor and without a real job. It sucks when you dont have the will to wageslave and cant afford copes. How come you cant buy at least a phone and you work? Used phones with 2/3 gb ram are cheap and enough for browsing and streaming. I bought used motorola g6 its cheap crap but it can do most things 3x more expensive phones can.
We are supposed to be used to it but it is impossible to adapt to this bro, I think I will try to get a job to be able to buy a cheap cell phone at least, although I don't know if I support it, I am weak, it would take a few months to save it :(

Last edited:
We are supposed to be used to it but it is impossible to adapt to this bro, I think I will try to get a job to be able to buy a cheap cell phone at least, although I do not know if I support it, I am weak, it would take a few months to save it :(
Fuck, everything sucks. I survive day to day, now its winter and frickin cold. I spent all my saving for firewood and it wont last me until warmer days. And then someone says this world and life is worth something. Its one big bullshit where elites enjoy the paradise while poor people barely survive. There are enough resources for everyone but corrupted government and fucking rich people keep everything for their greediness. I hope they all die most horrible death.

Last edited:
To all my brocels
:panties:
I think the biggest problem for many here is just not having a girlfriend (because even friends they have), and I understand, they don't have to worry about things like the economy or mental problems caused by bad experiences like bullying and things of that level, so all the suffering is focused on not having a girl or being very ugly if they are, I can't blame them I guess...

I don't want to over put my problems before theirs but only here I can vent without being so judged, being a poorcel and living in one of the most third world countries is horrible, being ugly and not having money even for basic things is the worst, even being a wagiecel I can't afford something meaningful, I have no way to deal with the mental problems I no longer know if I was born with or developed them throughout my life, I've always been weird and passive, a total beta, I can't control it, that's how I've always been, as much as I've tried to be normal, like everyone else, I can't do it, I don't fit in here, the world is too much for me, it's more than clear it never began...

Being someone different from others, added to the fact that I am ugly and short, I had to endure social rejection and bullying in my social life, I would like to say that only at school but no, in the street and in the family sphere itself I have been treated as an outcast, it is assumed that being poor here people should be focused on other issues but no, they still judge you and even if they are starving they trample you if you are different, what garbage, right?

My life is complete shit, I'm supposed to try to go to a university but I have no motivation to do anything, I'm tired, like I've already lived my whole life, I can't give more, anyone would say I'm too young to give up but hey, I've always been weak, and everything has seemed to be against me, also where I live the opportunities are null, although you study you have more guaranteed failure than anything, jobs pay badly and low quality education, and surely I would also go very bad socially in a university or some job, I have no will or interest to even try, I just want to die, I wish it disappeared right now, it is the only thing I want every day now...

I have almost nothing to cope with, I don't even have a cell phone, just this old pc that isn't even mine, it's the only thing I can distract myself with daily, I have nothing to play video games on, no hobby that can make me escape from reality enough, at least I can sleep but it's always time to wake up and go back to the same thing, it sucks, just seeing my house depresses me, I feel how inferior I am in so many aspects to many, not only physically and mentally, but also in economy, I have no ways to show you how my life is but for sure if I did everyone would agree that dying is the best thing that could happen to me, sometimes I try to pretend that nothing happens, that I don't feel like that, but it's just a self deception, I am ruined and sick, it's over since I started to exist.

Sorry for my english and so much text (I'm sorry if you're in a worse situation than me and you read this)

Where do u live brocel? I might be able to ship you some gaming stuff

Last edited:
For me, cooming always was a best cope. Not that I recommend that because it drains energy. Just saying that you don't need many copes to feel better. One is enough...

Fuck, everything sucks. I survive day to day, now its winter and frickin cold. I spent all my saving for firewood and it wont last me until warmer days. And then someone says this world and life is worth something.
I feel you bro, it's very unfair, something similar happens to me but on the contrary, here it's very hot and my air conditioning is old and almost does not work, so it feels like hell for most of the day, this can not be called life, the same thing happens with political corruption and how money is stolen here, that's why we are like this...
For me, cooming always was a best cope. Not that I recommend that because it drains energy. Just saying that you don't need many copes to feel better. One is enough...
It's good that only one thing helps you to cope, but in my case, I need more varied things, such as video games or watch a TV series, you can invest more time and apply escapism
:panties:

Where do u live brocel? I might be able to ship you some gaming stuff
Oh thank you, brocel, that would help me a lot, but I don't know if it's possible, I live in Venezuela..

Last edited:
I'm sorry dude, but i really get how you feel. been there before. It's really hard to get motivated like that, living in venezuela is a nightmare. Your best bet should be to formulate a plan to get out of there, at least in other places of LATAM you can afford copes at least, you wont live like in 1st world but it's better than were you are. aAlot of people from venezuela emigrate to other countries of latam, you should try to save up as much as you can and move.

its brutally over bro.
Its only normal that the majority of ugly people and non-NTs will live in poverty.

Man your post really broke my heart. Some of us live with a deep level of poverty of the soul that we couldn't even begin to describe to others. Not having any copes, hopes or even a rope. Even death is just too good for some people. Imagine living in a country like Venezuela where people are so starved that they have to kill their pets for food. Your country is literally the manifestation of the blackpill. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I have even read that some say that no cope helps them at all, I can not imagine me getting tired of the cope like them, I assume that they are already used to it, that is why it no longer affects them, perhaps because of my level of poverty I am unable to understand it, I know that in other countries they also experience poverty but here you can see that life has no meaning at all ;_; thanks for the understanding, brocel
I'm sorry dude, but i really get how you feel. been there before. It's really hard to get motivated like that, living in venezuela is a nightmare. Your best bet should be to formulate a plan to get out of there, at least in other places of LATAM you can afford copes at least, you wont live like in 1st world but it's better than were you are. aAlot of people from venezuela emigrate to other countries of latam, you should try to save up as much as you can and move.
It is risky but I guess it can be better than living here, the problem is the little motivation and encouragement I have, I give up easily and I am stuck in my traumas, maybe if I tried although it would be very difficult to do it alone, I could live a little better, that good that you have managed to escape by the way
its brutally over bro.
Its only normal that the majority of ugly people and non-NTs will live in poverty.
Of course bro... Also thank you for your empathy, fellas

Last edited:

Can you drive? Uber, etc

I feel you bro, it's very unfair, something similar happens to me but on the contrary, here it's very hot and my air conditioning is old and almost does not work, so it feels like hell for most of the day, this can not be called life, the same thing happens with political corruption and how money is stolen here, that's why we are like this...

It's good that only one thing helps you to cope, but in my case, I need more varied things, such as video games or watch a TV series, you can invest more time and apply escapism

Oh thank you, brocel, that would help me a lot, but I don't know if it's possible, I live in Venezuela..
Pm me your address and city. Ima try to get back to you one of these days

i am in a very similar situation, dont have money for anything, cant work since im a truecel and parcially disabled, living in a dirty slum full of crazy, loud and violent people, also sometimes theres shoutouts near here, it's a complete hell

Last edited:
Indeed poverty is misery. Wish i had money.

i am in a very similar situation, dont have money for anything, cant work since im a truecel and parcially disabled, living in a dirty slum full of crazy, loud and violent people, also sometimes theres shoutouts near here, it's a complete hell
It's also dangerous around here, and just by looking at it you realize that it is an absolute shithole, the worst thing is that we have no chance of getting out of this garbage, we poorcels got the worst of the worst