Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being a nigger is associated with everything negative

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Black is associated with everything negative, ugly , poor, dumb, struggle , low self esteem and it’s mostly true. Not to say that all blacks fall into these categories to it’s mostly true

Rabbi Schneerson try not to make a thread about niggers challenge (99.9% IMPOSSIBLE)

Upon actually reading the thread, yeah bro, it's kind of true. The only way to be respected as a black man is to be a thugmaxxed Tyrone :blackpill:

hes a self hating black guy.
Brootal

Black is associated with everything negative, ugly ,
Not really, other races are way uglier according to white women at least
poor, dumb, struggle ,
Niggers blame their own poorness on muh oppression when niggers have the lowest iqs and lowest impulse control
low self esteem and it’s mostly true.
It's the opposite if anything, niggers are mostly low inhib and have very little self awareness due to low iq which leads to high self esteem, their bbc also probably helps with that as well and yeah the stereotypes are mostly true for niggers.
Not to say that all blacks fall into these categories to it’s mostly true

Upon actually reading the thread, yeah bro, it's kind of true. The only way to be respected as a black man is to be a thugmaxxed Tyrone :blackpill:
why i feel bad for my black autist brothers.

other races are way uglier according to white women at least
Stop looking at stats and focus on real life most black dudes I see pull average looking hood rats and not fine women like chads get

Niggers blame their own poorness on muh oppression when niggers have the lowest iqs and lowest impulse control
When did I mention it was any ones specifics fault ? I just stated a fact ,like I said being ugly is a package you have low self esteem, rejection from society, no love , relationships, validation or sex and you’re more than likely struggling financially

niggers are mostly low inhib and have very little self awareness due to low iq which leads to high self esteem,
If you have an ugly face and can’t get the women you want you will have low self esteem

Yes it’s true. Seems like they have a niggard amount of luck.

Stop looking at stats and focus on real life most black dudes I see pull average looking hood rats and not fine women like chads get
Niggers are only 2nd-3rd to whites but still if you're an ugly black you will the same as the other ethnics, yes
When did I mention it was any ones specifics fault ? I just stated a fact ,like I said being ugly is a package you have low self esteem, rejection from society, no love , relationships, validation or sex and you’re more than likely struggling financially
water
If you have an ugly face and can’t get the women you want you will have low self esteem
Same for every other race at least the nigger race is known for being tall and having big dicks ig

not in the west

Cope when blacks are mentioned violence comes to mind , struggle , low iq and ugly
Somalians are black But they are the only ‘black’ Race that is high iq, compare the size of their craniums to a Ugandan for example :feelshaha:

But I once saw your Skintone,
It does not look Nigger -Tier Black at all....

Polish women love niggers, move there that's your best bet
Ah yes..... Polish women, the cheapest whores of Europe
Who will Gladly Reject a Polish GigaChad like Francisco Lachowski, just To go for a ShitSkin Nigger cause he´s Black